Cool Vip, now if the forum would work....

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterSpoon

Reaction score
Ok cheers on being invited to the VIP section

Just curious if anything will be getting done about the server? I frequent about 5 forums and this is the only one I ever have access issues with and of late it works 1 in 2 times (so like 50%)

I think if your looking to get the forum back on track that something needs to be done about the access issues. I know I am not the only one having issues either so who knows how many members we are loosing because of it.

Anyways thats my bitch for now.

i dunno what your talkin bout

i dont have any issue's at all

but i might be special in a special way lol

i'm not sure of it yet but i belive there are upgrades to be done

i'll keep ya posted

maybe I'm special in that special way too! lol I've never had any problems with this site...

yeh i'v noticed people complaining about issues getting on MR to, am yet to have any troubles...

just wondering if its an ISP issue possibly or maybe a location problem? i got no clue obivously just throwin out some ideas...

hahaha tard.. ur just special in all sorts of ways im sure lmao. *MX chicks are one in a million :D

yeah only certain people seem to have issues
never understood it myself, no_crf50_here and myself used to chat on msn and the forum would be down for him but working for me then next thing it would die on me to, then his may start again, was just random

If you search no_crf50_here and also squeebys posts you will probably find a few where I wrote a reply, then tried to submit but forum would die so I would get one of those to post on my behalf. Only bothered on big replys so the little ones just got left and not replied.

not sure about ISP as when trying to solve the issue people were posting location and ISP and there was no pattern that I could see in it.

Like for example I'm with Internode and live in Toowoomba
no_crf50_here is with TPG (I think....) and lives in Brisbane (150ish km away)

Iam with adam internet in SA,

Iam lucky to get on 50% for the past month (atleast)

Ill explain today, lunch time break NO GO for my hour break,

Since ive been home tonight, outta the 4 times ive tried to access site it HASNT worked 3 outta 4 times, whereas my other 4 forums have all worked fine!

Thats what i get on a daily basis, i rang my ISP few weeks ago, and he looked into it and just said it was the server for miniriders,

Just thought id let ya know,

just seems odd.. i must just fluke my times.. never had a problem that i recall...

I have issues getting on quite often usually around peak net traffic times ( 7am-8am, 2:30pm-6pm and 9pm-12:30) some times i get lucky but i just thought it was local server issue

This is the last time ill update my problems here haha:D

Today =

morning - worked before work,

lunch - "server not found" on work PC + my mobile phone (optus) + mates mobile (vodafone).

after work - home laptop "server not found" + home PC in office same problem,

now its working fine:mad:

thats it now i wont keep going on about it again lol

cheers fellas

I have never had a problem with getting onto this site but I have noticed others complaining and it looks like its effecting some of our better members. Id be happy if it was only a problem to the idiots on this site but unfortunatly thats not the case.

Yeah I have problems too 50 % of the time ..... but I look on the bright side .... It gives others a chance to post instead of people like me flapping off all the time .... :p

It's great to see a few new members with spot on info posting ..... I feel that Mini Riders is doing quite well ATM .....

Wow!!! how'd i get in here lol
good work on the VIP section Coolio!!

yeah i never have troubles getting on the site either, but i do get a lot of complaints from the kiddys on msn from time to time

I still have problems and it's annoying when you get cut off after typing out a post and trying to send it ... I've taken to copying as I type so that I don't lose it ... then I paste it into a Hotmail email and send it to myself ... I've got a stack of posts that I haven't bothered re posting ... Which in some cases is probably a GOOD thing ...

Last edited:
That would be annoying to lose a post you just spent time on writing and cactus we all know the effort and detail you put into your posts. So im glad you have stuck it out and worked around the problems but they really need to sort out these issues.

Latest posts

Back