Coolie has gone to the DARKSIDE!!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolmodee01

VCM B Grade 2013 Champion
Reaction score
So it's taken me a while but after riding a couple of mates bikes the big bike bug has bitten me again.

so I've gone and done it i boughts me a 09 RMZ450
Fuel injected, 5 speed the thing is brand new second hand I'm stoked.

unfortunately i wont get to give it a test ride until next weekend (gotta race mini's)

Anywayz here's some pics

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

none of that red **** here boyz

No Red Stuff hu , ah well , look at it this way , least you had a china to test ya spanna skillz on , so fixing this thing should be no hassle :)

Sweet ride mate,,,when are the race numbers going on? :coolthumb:ie

ha ha ha

all good snitchy i dont work on my bikes i'm way to lazy

i got it at a steal seano

kon i'm not old enough to race the vipers mate... he he he

any way numbers that high wont fit on the plates

ha ha ha

all good snitchy i dont work on my bikes i'm way to lazy

i got it at a steal seano

kon i'm not old enough to race the vipers mate... he he he

any way numbers that high wont fit on the plates

Sweet looking ride mate. She won't look that shiny after a few bush missions. haha

I don't see rec reg? Tell me you got rec reg from the dealer or your going to have some pain from all the ****ing around it takes to get it.

Make sure your right onto the air filter/oil/oil filter. I have seen a valve drop into the cylinder on one of these and it was a hefty repair bill.

all good on the oil / air side of things mate i'm a bit of a stickler for that stuff

and na CBF'd with the rec reg yet

light kits are cheap i'll do it later

i just wanna ride it man

all good on the oil / air side of things mate i'm a bit of a stickler for that stuff

and na CBF'd with the rec reg yet

light kits are cheap i'll do it later

i just wanna ride it man

All good mate. I got a mirror you can borrow for it.

Also need rear tail light which is the pain in the ass.

yeah a 120kg dungey

yeah baz a battery opperated light and hope they dont see you turn it on when you turn the choke on
works a treat

bike horn and a mirror and i'm done

Nice bike, my mate rides his rm 85 when i'm on my mini but i still keep up with him. But the motocross bikes do have a bit more bite on the throttle to them :) have fun!

If it aint red it aint worth taking a pic of , XR all the way man , bullet proof motor's

yes mate i hear ya hence why i didnt go the crfx450
it has me buggered why dakar and baja dont run the big xr still its domination in the sport and has been for yrs on end

i must admit tho coolie she's a looker mate , bout time ya grew up anyways , now go shoow us a few 100 footers on the girl

yes mate i hear ya hence why i didnt go the crfx450
it has me buggered why dakar and baja dont run the big xr still its domination in the sport and has been for yrs on end

i must admit tho coolie she's a looker mate , bout time ya grew up anyways , now go shoow us a few 100 footers on the girl

i think handling may have alot to do with that snitchy as good as the donk is the ol 600 dont pull up as quick as it go's

and i dunno bout the 100 footers mate i'm not that gutsy

Latest posts

Back