Cops Are Cracking Down On The Central Coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
Last week there was a guy riding hes pitty at bout 5:30pm around davistown and a car pulled out in front him and he had a massive head on with the car the pitty exploded and the guy riding it was 17 and also went up in flames he is in a critical condition and is fighting for hes life he is a resident of saratoga

people of central coast if you havent already seen the wednesday local paper check out theres a big article about the cops cracking down on the pitys coz this accident and are looking intot getting a 2 man bike squad and they said the most problems the cops have had wif unlicensed bikes and crap is kincumber, umina and some other places

hope everyone read this and has a think bout the next time they go for a run on the road with no helmet at night time you could end up like this guy nearly dead

cheers Liam

Last edited:
Not good to hear, reckon you could you scan the article and put the pic in this thread?

yer the guy in my street at sara had his pity taken too. in paper there is some cop standing next to it. that guy dont it way to much

heres the articles

pitbikecrash.jpg

policebikes.jpg

007.jpg

i think its an mso the cop thst on the bike coz if u look closely at the crank case you can see a blur of red and mso has mso on there crankcase in red

hi all ,, i hope he will be ok ,, that said ,, what we need is , for all the pit bike riders and all the pit bike importers / sellers to start a (pretishion) 4the N.S.W goverment 4 recreational rego,, ,, !!!!!!!! ?

thats a great idea but rec rego dont let you ride on the road does it?

i tihnk we need some more tracks dedeicated to pittys

The cop makes a fair point in one of the articles... don't get until a bike if you don't have anywhere to ride it.
With ebay bikes being so cheap, I reckon not much planning really goes into buying them sometimes... and having somewhere to ride is often an after though.
Hell I got bored on Sunday and don't have a trailer yet so I cut a few laps of my driveway and front yard.
It's the next level of moron that takes it onto the road (at night and without a lid on FFS!) that not only endangers their life but the lives of others.

Keep off the streets brothers!

Riding at night + NO helmet + On public roads.....that doesnt need a LAW to stop this, it needs people to grow a brain!!!!

You cant police STUPIDITY!

I have seen a few stories in our local paper (lake Macquarie) about how the cops are getting really strict with trail bike riders...

at the end of the second article

the pig says if there perants are not willing to take the to an organization where they can ride than they shouldn't buy them

this is a good point

but can you sidney siders name even one place that you cant ride a legal place caitored for pitbikes

hell i dont here of any on the forums hey

these people preach the word but dont understand the predicament these kids are

though i must admit this guy riding on the road at night with no helmet deseves what he got
i feel sorry for the 5 yo kid with the fractured skull that i am asumeing was in the car

hey coolmodee im in sydney...

its dead set shocking!When they catch you they say to go ride in a legal place but there isnt any!

ive asked and asked but they've just ignored me.

look its bad wat happeend but seriously the people that ride there pittys on the road are the people who are spoiling it all for us if no one rid there pittys on the road and we all stuck to dirt tracks and bush areas then the cops wouldnt make us public enemy number 1 its really simple so why cant people just do it
thats my 2 cents anyways

im with pitmaster. who ever rides on the road should get caught.

if you buy a bike you should make sure you have room to ride it or have somewhere where you can. the people that buy them with no place to ride are the people that are ruining it for all of us by riding on the only place they have to... the road.

people should really think before buying a motorbike of any sort and think. is it really worth it?

fuck cops, were only 16/17 as they say, the wanna chase us and put our life in danger, good thats there chioce weather they wanna suffer for the rest of there life thinking about what there doing, we ride roads and creeks, we dotn harm no1 whats tehre problem

actually the kid with the fractured skull was another storey at mooney mooney on mothers day a pitty crashed into him and cracked hes open

and im with all you gus who say you shouldnt ride on the road especially with out a helmet and at night but also the guy in the car was drink driving so everyone was at fault really

look its bad wat happeend but seriously the people that ride there pittys on the road are the people who are spoiling it all for us if no one rid there pittys on the road and we all stuck to dirt tracks and bush areas then the cops wouldnt make us public enemy number 1 its really simple so why cant people just do it
thats my 2 cents anyways

it would be good if everyone did stick to do doing that and your right cops wouldnt pay much attention to us then but also someone else said i cant remember that they preach about us just sticking to the clubs and that well i dont see many clubs dedicated to pittys they do need to build osme more local clubs it would help

fuck cops, were only 16/17 as they say, the wanna chase us and put our life in danger, good thats there chioce weather they wanna suffer for the rest of there life thinking about what there doing, we ride roads and creeks, we dotn harm no1 whats tehre problem

Im wit ya mate.......i was riding at a mates place about a year ago or more he has heaps of land and stuff and he lives about 5km from my place after we had been riding he had a few beers i didnt have my car and he couldnt take me so i had to ride home....where i live is a small town nothing like sydney or anything.....as i was riding home a cop drove past me and done a u-turn and begain chasing me....so i thought im gunna ride to the closest bush track i can find and loose him...meanwhile he had called in another pig and he came screaming round the corner sideways to block the road off then 2 of em jumped out with batons so i faked that i was goin right then at the last minute went left and they preceded to try and hit me with batons from that point i thought they are gunna kill me before they arrest me so i thought fu#k em bring it on.....when they set up the road block they set it up right on the track i needed to go up so i had to make it to the next one(just remember this is all goin on out in the country not in town) as i was heading to the track when 1 pig went flying past and set up another road block so i done what i done before and got past them again (haha stupid biatches) as i made it to the track i started to run outa fuel with the pigs on my tail i dumped my pitty and run like fu#k through the bush.....they got my bike and i ended up walking the last 1km home the next day i reported it stolen lol......it took 9 months but i got it back

Latest posts

Back