Cops Are Cracking Down On The Central Coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very sorry to hear about that kid, but still he should have thought about the safety hazard and should have thought of the risk and others around him. Lights and a helmet would be better. Now I am wondering why is exploded? Was there a fire?

When I get my bike, there isn't a lot of land. To get to land I have to take my bike a mile up the road in a van and the nearest track is 6 miles away. We defo need more places to ride, plus I live in England.

wo all the way in england thats sweet man are pit bikes as bigger craze as they are in australia??

peter im on the western side and so far no trouble here

ride the streets dont be a pussy

i would ride streets if my parents let me but what that guy did was stupid riding with no helmet or nothing on the wrong side of the road

Riding in the streets is boring as hell, where is the fun in that, sure you can go fast, but there are no challenges, i reckon your a pussy if you ride in the streets.

lol

Riding in the streets is boring as hell, where is the fun in that, sure you can go fast, but there are no challenges, i reckon your a pussy if you ride in the streets.
haha yea anyone can burn up there street its just risky and boring i think

i got pitbike riders going up and down my street non stop!! seriosly atleast 1 a day , and never seen cops come or anything so noone is calling cops.. makes me wana do it as i wont get caught :D but nar road is stupid i already done it once went for a hugeeee ride and every street had people runnin out with brooms and sh#t swinging them at us lol then!! my friends muffler came off so i went back to get it when some dick came out and grabbed me and said the cops are coming bad luck budy, but no fine or nothing :) but i wont be doin that again..

hahahah dude your a clown go clean your dusty bike that could be ridden on the streets. and how are we pussys if were out there riding. where not always on the streets were on the creeks aswell theres challanges on creeks and roads. cops and corners and beating your mate.

haha yea i ride on the road to get out to the bush but thats about it, plus it wears out my tires like twice as quick...if you wanna ride them on the streets all the time get that motovert rx i think it is. if i had one it love to see the face on a cop that pulled me over and then realising that its registered. :)

haha yea i ride on the road to get out to the bush but thats about it, plus it wears out my tires like twice as quick...if you wanna ride them on the streets all the time get that motovert rx i think it is. if i had one it love to see the face on a cop that pulled me over and then realising that its registered. :)

man you would turn some heads thumping around on one them ay:D

Riding on the streets is the bike riders choice, if they get caught there own fault, to be onest i really couldnt care less about any other motorest on the road, if im not getting in there way then theres no issue is there, me and a few mates decided it would be a good idea to purchase some bikes for late night riding after a few beers, and its pretty dam fun, if we come off and kill ourselfs thats our problem not yours, so if any of you 14yr old mini riders or any of you old 20-40 year old bmx riders now motorbike rider fags who have no life and be hero's on a childs website want to discuss this further please feel free but just remember your opinion isnt valid and wont be taken to heart.:)

Riding on the streets is the bike riders choice, if they get caught there own fault, to be onest i really couldnt care less about any other motorest on the road, if im not getting in there way then theres no issue is there, me and a few mates decided it would be a good idea to purchase some bikes for late night riding after a few beers, and its pretty dam fun, if we come off and kill ourselfs thats our problem not yours, so if any of you 14yr old mini riders or any of you old 20-40 year old bmx riders now motorbike rider fags who have no life and be hero's on a childs website want to discuss this further please feel free but just remember your opinion isnt valid and wont be taken to heart.:)

wtf????????????????????/

everyone on this website talks shit they all do illegal stuff but lie to sound tuff its quite funny

yeh frankys right, i mean, anyone if they got the cahnce to take there bike out on the street, and kill it you would, and youd wanna ride everyday, not like 1/2 of you people do talk good like your some rider, and go track once a month or once every 2 months

on another note i got pulled up this long weekend, and suffered a instant 400 fine for riding a unregistered trail bike in a national Forrest... sure i could have kept going and maybe damage my newly, not quite run in bike

I know several people (including my younger brother) who were busted dropping burnouts on their "P's", riding unrego'd bikes etc and lost their licences ........ now 15 years later after being busted driving whilst disqualified several times ..... ( mainly out of desperation to get food or medicine for their kids or having to meet work , court , doctor or centrelink appointments) ..... they are at the point where they have been banned from driving until 2015 and 2020 and are facing jail terms if caught again plus owe fines that will take years and years to pay off ....... one of them is on home detention and has to face court tomorrow to see if he's going back in the can or not .......

Their lives have been severely hampered and restricted by their "fun" actions of the past and they now sorely regret it ....... So THINK twice before you go messing up your own future ......

That "flaming idiot" who hit the car will be regretting his little "joy" ride for a long , long time to come .......... The fun can be short lived and over shadowed by years of misery to follow if things go wrong .......... :p

Their lives have been severely hampered and restricted by their "fun" actions of the past and they now sorely regret it ....... So THINK twice before you go messing up your own future .....

not "fun" actions, dumbarse actions. To drive with out a license and continue to be caught and recieve fines and license disqualifications and eventually end up in the can aint smart, they deserve their punishments.

you would think most guys on here have more common sense than to continue to ride their bikes on the roads after being caught numerous times and copping hefty fines.

and maybe that "flaming idiot" had to make it to work, court, doctor, centrelink appointments. :p

Lol Cactus Jack your mates sound like dumbass'es especially if they make regular trips to centre link hahahahaahahah

Latest posts

Back