Cops Are Cracking Down On The Central Coast

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
had no chioce it was pitch black only safe way home, unless you wanna risk hitting a dog or someone

FUCK THIS SHIT
monday ktm300exc police bike out at 4:30 time wer noramly out riding in the creeks
tuesday at 2:30 - 2ktm525s riding through the creeks unsual for them 2 come 2 days in a row.
wednsday nothing. so i took my bike out at 6:30 at night for 20min spin cause it was draining.
thursday today - 525ktm cop same cop the diked me and my mates, comes behidn my paddocks

dude the cops are getting way to shifty now we gotta watch out for some of the stuff there ganna try and pull

i went riding this weekend with my 2 mates and we got chased by the cops so we just throttled it outta there then we came bak 15 mins later and discovered that the cops are usuing pit bikes as disguises to try and catch us cops are so sad these days

well at least you know you could out ride them in the event of a chase lol

build us some f'ing tracks and we will ride legally.

what are you pigs, retarded. instead of adding to your revinew and buying more donuts, do something usefull.

build us some f'ing tracks and we will ride legally.

what are you pigs, retarded. instead of adding to your revinew and buying more donuts, do something usefull.

couldn't agree more

true that man just be on the look out tho because the cops that chased me were on pit bikes so there trying to disguise themselves shifty buggers

I rode up and down my street once, just testing my speedo, and 10 minutes later, had the fricken cops knocking on my door, so some low life called them.

yer every street has them sort people i got a woman across the road from me the minute she sees a pit bike rider shes on the fone to the cops wat a loser did u get ur bike taking off u peter??

lucky,

I would like to know who did it, coz thats the first time i have ever gone up that street, i usually go straight to the bush1

yer just ask around a bit and see if people tell ya who is the person that calls the cops for everything

peter are u on the eastern or western side of lake mac?

Latest posts

Back