Cops On The Prowl

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i tend do to stay out of the tracks behind my house on school holidays, the jaks are always out, generally people dont care around my area, but you get a few tools who ride fast as on the pedestrian walking track and rip up behind peoples back fence, even i have exchanged words with one bloke. eventually someone walking there dog will get hit. most of these guys are on bigger bikes to. im in the same boat as Flarry, i have someoone building in the empty block next door, real nosey guy, already dobbed us in to council for somethin, he will be trouble.

hmm not sure about the cops can take ya bike away if someone puts you in the cops, the law may vary between states.

i got busted by the cops years ago on CR250, but the cop stacked his xr400 big time behined me and i had to go back to help him cause his shin bone was sticking out of his leg and MAN it didn't look right. He was in heaps of pain, but in the end he thanked me for comming back cause i was ready to do the runner.
Short turny track through the bush on 2-stroker it would have been hard work on a xr400 to keep up and with all the exrta gear the they carry.

di#kheads on the road piss me off tho, evreytime the guy down the road pulls a wheelie up the street on his yz250 , i think, oh my hero..

when i first started reading i kinda laughed but then the injury sounded serious, i heard they are good riders aye, was a gutsy call goin back, u done the right thing, hope i didnt give ya a fine though.

yeah a cop on his road bike nearly fell off once.. i was going home along the side of a highway and he was looking at me wondering whether to pull me over and didnt notice the car infront of him had slowed down and he nearly smashed into it lol

hey, just out of curoisity, has anyone ever done a runner on ther pitty from the cops in a car, i reckon in the street u would have a fair chance, my mate had a z50 mini when he was 16, he used to see cops and do the runner, always got away wit it, he would just rip a u banger,cops cant turn quick enough, then go down back streets. + these newer bikes go heaps better.

im not tryn to encourage people to ride on the road in anyway, im just curious, i just brought a pitty and just cruise up and down my street in front of my house while im still running the motor in, if i seen cops i would be very hesitant to stop as i could lose my license, i have heaps of short cuts and tracks behind my house and empty blocks. soon i hope to get this thing rec regd

I have heaps of alleys around my area but someone could just report you riding into ya driveway and you are buggered.

i think this is bullshit, because were not harming anyone yes we are breaking the law, but what sort of law is this riding 50's round in the parks creeks, obsiuocly where tryna to tell them something, we want to ride n keep away from trouble.. but they dont see as that, they think its a crime, well fuck them...

i have to say. coming from my hardout im the best fiddy bandit days of yr 9

that it was stupid to ride on public roads for no purpose. other then to look cool and rip up the median strip. i no i no me and my mates were dicks when we were 14 haha

but nah. ur bike should be used responsibly and only let loose when ur in the dirt :) :)

mind u, i take the old pocketbike to my mates house occaisonally..my bad. but walking is just to hard sometimes haha

i've been a good law obeying mini bike riding citizen for 3 years now :)

I'm lucky. I can store my pitty right next to the parklands where I ride it. Only worry then is not pissing off poms with their poodles.

hey, just out of curoisity, has anyone ever done a runner on ther pitty from the cops in a car, i reckon in the street u would have a fair chance, my mate had a z50 mini when he was 16, he used to see cops and do the runner, always got away wit it, he would just rip a u banger,cops cant turn quick enough, then go down back streets. + these newer bikes go heaps better.

EASY MATE.. if i can do it on the mxb, man yous should have no problem what so ever, all you ahve to do is go through streets but make sure there not courts ofcourse.lol.. and then go through parks n paddocks creeks what ever, n then safe:D

Latest posts

Back