Correct Me If I'm Wrong ?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitchy125

Reaction score
Hey guys, i got told today by a so called bike enthusiasts he was obliviously on something crack maybe i dunno, so i thought i could get some info outta him bout some pitbikes bike and of course everyone says they are from china and all that jazz.
But unlike Motovert Which is American and MSO which is Australian
i happened to mention a PITPRO and this guy his man, he actually must of got a taste of reality for a second and he said mate, pitpro is the crappest of crappest pit bikes
and i said how is this so ? he said they are made in china and the framing is different
but we all know that pitpro mso and motovert all use same frame technology and look at the asain bikes compared to real aussie usa bread bikes they have complete different and he was trying to convince me that a bse (CHINESE IMPORTED) Pitbike was the way to go but my mate stacked and smashed his nose anyway
this guy asked me to proove to him that pitpro is 100% pure aussie like MSO is .
so whoever thinks this guy is wrong post it here.

NONE of them have a single Australian or US made part on them ... They are ALL made in China and exported to here (AUS) , the US and all over the world ...

Motovert , Pitster , Ciniworkz , MSO and others are built to higher standards than the OZ model Pit Pro's ... And that's because the importers can order bikes to be built to higher standards using the higher quality parts offered by the factories OR to lower standards using the cheaper parts the factory has to offer in order to keep the production cost AND selling cost as low as is possible ...

Pit Pro appears to be a generic brand offered by MOJO Australia (Motovert) ... with the Motoverts being their higher quality , higher priced line of bikes ... They appear to have stuffed up tho' with their latest offering of the YX160 engine which has NO oil filtration system whatsoever ... The oil sling has been removed from the engines ... but there is NO cartridge filter like the Lifan , Daytona and Takegawa engines have to take over the job of filtering the oil ... :eek:

You'll ALWAYS get differing opinions and arguments over china bikes ... It's best to avoid all the BS and make your own judgement based on facts ... Don't buy into what other people say ... just do your own research to avoid getting hood winked by misinformation ... Then make your own choice and be happy with it ...

ONE thing is for certain ... We should ALL be thankful to the manufacturers , importers and sellers of chinese made bikes and parts because if not for THEM ... we'd still be at the mercy of the crazy prices that used to be charged for Jap and US bikes and their modification parts ... They have made buying and owning pit bikes and spare parts affordable to masses of people who could otherwise only drool over the early Fast 50's bikes that were built up from Hondas at great cost ... I note that even after all this time ... NONE of the Jap manufacturers have offered a decent pit bike in the form that we all want and like ...

I can recall a time when the Jap bike crowd was getting hold of Chinese and Taiwanese made parts and flogging them off at massively inflated prices ... I've seen Fast Ace AS-O2's being sold for over $2000 a set !!!!!!!! :eek:

THANK FOCK those days are gone !!!!!!!!!! ... :p

Last edited:
i know my bike is a china but is there actuly any pit bikes manufactured in aus??
and has any1 else noticed the rise of pit bikes being bort on ebay and the price is rising but parts are staying about the same price??

i think ive heard Braaap was designed and tested in australia? probably not built but thats as good as its gonna get...

That's because the US dollar has gone up in value yet the worlds' economy has gone down ... and that puts the price of everything up ... Most spare parts were bought from China a while back when the exchange rate was better ... so those parts can be sold cheaper without the seller losing anything ... But once they're gone the prices of newly imported batches will go up ... as has been recently reflected in the prices of recently imported 2009 model bikes ... Some scamming sellers will take advantage of the situation and jack the price up on older stock and earlier model bikes ... Give those sellers the big "A" ... :p

You have to wait until people stop buying ... then sellers get desperate because they're losing their weekly income (cash flow) ... Once that happens , manufacturers and businesses around the world sh*t themselves and abandon their "get rich quick" mentality ... so prices come tumbling down to get the consumers interested in buying again ... and the lost cash flow back ...

i think ive heard Braaap was designed and tested in australia? probably not built but thats as good as its gonna get...

Just about ALL bikes and parts are tested outside of China ... They sell us bikes and parts ... we break 'em then tell 'em we're not buying anymore until they fix the problem ... There's nothing magical or exclusive about it ... That happens EVEN with Jap bikes ... That's why they send bikes out to Magazines for shoot out tests and evaluation ... Even so ... Jap bikes and countless other manufacturers still suffer from runs of problems in newly released models ...

There ARE some unscrupulous Importers who keep bringing in old stocks of known to be problematic parts and bikes tho' ... but they end up with piles of stuff that they have to BS about in order to flog off to unwary customers at rock bottom prices ... In the end those sorts of people destroy their own reputation and go out of business when word gets around and buyers steer clear of 'em ...

none of them have a single australian or us made part on them ... They are all made in china and exported to here (aus) , the us and all over the world ...

Motovert , pitster , ciniworkz , mso and others are built to higher standards than the oz model pit pro's ... And that's because the importers can order bikes to be built to higher standards using the higher quality parts offered by the factories or to lower standards using the cheaper parts the factory has to offer in order to keep the production cost and selling cost as low as is possible ...

Pit pro appears to be a generic brand offered by mojo australia (motovert) ... With the motoverts being their higher quality , higher priced line of bikes ... They appear to have stuffed up tho' with their latest offering of the yx160 engine which has no oil filtration system whatsoever ... The oil sling has been removed from the engines ... But there is no cartridge filter like the lifan , daytona and takegawa engines have to take over the job of filtering the oil ... :eek:

You'll always get differing opinions and arguments over china bikes ... It's best to avoid all the bs and make your own judgement based on facts ... Don't buy into what other people say ... Just do your own research to avoid getting hood winked by misinformation ... Then make your own choice and be happy with it ...

One thing is for certain ... We should all be thankful to the manufacturers , importers and sellers of chinese made bikes and parts because if not for them ... We'd still be at the mercy of the crazy prices that used to be charged for jap and us bikes and their modification parts ... They have made buying and owning pit bikes and spare parts affordable to masses of people who could otherwise only drool over the early fast 50's bikes that were built up from hondas at great cost ... I note that even after all this time ... None of the jap manufacturers have offered a decent pit bike in the form that we all want and like ...

I can recall a time when the jap bike crowd was getting hold of chinese and taiwanese made parts and flogging them off at massively inflated prices ... I've seen fast ace as-o2's being sold for over $2000 a set !!!!!!!! :eek:

Thank fock those days are gone !!!!!!!!!! ... :p

yess this guy is exactly right

Latest posts

Back