CRACKED MSO 140s FRAME AT BROADY

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RYNNO

Reaction score
G'day,
I took the MSO 140s down to the braody mx park with a few mates on sunday 3rd feb.
All but 1 of my mates where riding pittys, and all where to scarred to take the pitbike on the pro track!!!
well, long story short, i went for the pro track, riding up against a yz 125, and had the thing pinned in 3rd most of the time (cause i couldnt keep up with it)!
i came up onto the main table top, 4th PINNED, launched the basterd in the air and silly me sat down on the bike for the landing!!! LOL
Heres a few pics of the damage you can do to a china against a jap!!!

I think i will be currently looking for a new frame!
lol!
I will post a video some warm up jumps i was doing on the day,
unfortunatly i do not have the actural damage on footage!

Also check out my new video, its phone edited (so its pretty crap),
Of me(RYNNO), NSANER, and PARKRIDER down in the pinnes of bright victoria.

Last edited:
lol i swear those plastics are bad luck i snapped my frame with those same plastics on

DSC01012.jpg

y'd u sell them to me,, lol!
naa im to heavy for the chinky donks!!!

man that table is harsh as to flat land on any bike it was alwayz gunna happen
how your ass?
the big track is fun ha did you nail the step up step down round the back that was my favorite
when i get back on the bike i'll come and chase ya round the track on day
ring ken and linda they will be interested in what ya did to kill it
but your not gunna get a new i dont think

lol my ass kane's, yer that step up waz crazy!
ill let ya know when i get a new frame back on it,
ill probz fabricate my own specialy made for jumping this shit, lol,
we'll go for a bash no worries!!
hopefully i might clear the top!!
hahahaha!
catch,
Ryan.

weak spot on those frames with the older detachable engine mount before the factory fixed the problem. Preety common now , good work though should be proud. Hang the frame up in the pool room

ahahahah cant compete against the japs. my frames the same and im doing ramps and it hasnt broken, but then again i dont wiegh very much, snapped the one on my old bike though.

Them Frames must have a week spot around the engine mounts. The older same style frames what have the engine mounts welded onto the frame would be stronger.

wow that realllly suck m8 lol thats all i gottah say

gives you second thoughts about buying that frame.

buy the trellis frame like snitchy did

Them Frames must have a week spot around the engine mounts. The older same style frames what have the engine mounts welded onto the frame would be stronger.

You're dead right there mate ....... those frames with the bolt on top mount need a length half round chromo or stainless steel pipe stitch welded all the way along the false bottom "pipe" ........:p

They started skimping on later model frames ..... probably under the false impression that the cradle would somehow take the load off the back bone . The good frames have the top engine mount welded on plus they have a really thick oil cooler mount bracket and don't ring or sound "tinny" when tapped over with a plastic screw driver handle .......

Last edited:
hey, nice job mate, how big is this tabletop? does anyone have a pick of it?
also im going to a track next week that has 20foot tabletops! does anyone have an opinion on whether the 140s will make it?

yer, if u hit it,, hit it with confidence and use ur legs when you land to take the weight of the frame and into the suspension, land it write and DONT SITT DOWN WHEN LANDING!
lol.

Heres a pick of the table top, carnt realy see it all, but itz a little longer then it is in the pick!!
DSC00761.jpg

cheers,
Ryan

Latest posts

Back