Create my track??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bilco512

Reaction score
heyy im building a pitty track at mine this sat/sunday with a front end loader and i have been trying to come up with ideas for a track
i want a track that can continuously go round and round unlike the one i attached.
can you please help me by creating a track for me? cheers !!

bilco

ps also the area for my track isnt very big its about 150 metres long by about 70 metres wide cheers..

Attachments

• track.jpg
    track.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
150m x 50m should give you plenty of room. I have raced on supercross tracks that wouldnt have taken much more rom than that. see if you can find some pictures of on supercross masters tracks and condense those ideas. they were always pretty small and tight because they were built inside tennis stadiums.

Last edited:
This was the track i had in my backyard. I had about a quarter of an acre to build it on.. in the blue are the jumps and berms i had too.

Attachments

• Track.jpg
    Track.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 47
this track at brisbane back in 2006 was build in a tennis arena and wouldn't be in and area much bigger than what you have to play with. You will just need to get a heap of dirt trucked in, and either a bobcat, or a heap of mates with a heap of shovels and a couple of cartons of beer. But don't bring out the beer untill the digging is finished, otherwise no digging will get done.

Supercross Masters

dude for some stupid reason i didnt think to look at supercross tracks hey! acctual found a mad one and then just designed my track heaps good! thanks dude!

a mod can delete this thread if they want cheers!

also mate if you use google maps youll get to see some good tracks.. you wont see so much as of the terrain but you get to see it in map view..

ive created my track in a failry small area ill do a quick draw up for you... and also mine is on a hill so made things harder

this has been done very roughly

blue = doubles
red = tabo
green = corners with berms

pbkstrack.jpg

Last edited:
cheers heaps motorman i looked at that thread and its made me come up with an even better track that i first thought, i edited one of the ones that were posted on yours and this is what i came up with.. the fellas i ride with arent the best riders and they only have atomiks so i could only build tabletops haha but they will be huge..
besttrack.jpg

Looks pretty good to mate. Get the shovels out and start digging.

Latest posts

Back