Cressbrook ride - Monkey Garage members

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esmae

Reaction score
Hey all Z (dax, chaly etc.) riders, just letting you know the Cressbrook weekend is still going ahead, starting friday

You have to be there man, it's your birthday party

Sweet i love a good party , yea me and mitch are keen , we will be up there bout 3 ish i recon , or i see if i can con mitch away earlyr

I'll try to be out there by midday, i'd say crossy and kramer will there earlier. we'll be in the big open grassy area to your right when you first see the camping area.

hey drop up the location so i can google map it to my phone

The exact campsite in decimal degrees is -27.260900 152.188800 let me know if you need further info

and me get me rego this week i hope. its tuned and ready to run see you all soon

Sorry I can't make it this weekend guys. I will join you on the October Concourse ride down to Cleveland though!

Have a great weekend.

Everything is still going ahead as planned, I plan to be there just after lunchtime today, there's a little rain forecast for today, but don't let that stop you. No rain for the ride tomorrow but it looks like it will be fairly windy, bring extra warm clothes and as much firewood as you can muster because it's gonna be a bit cool.

She's been done and won , Great weekend , till seano flipped it on a wheelie gone wrong

GOD im **** SOMETIMES

That was a fun weekend, thanks to everyone that came, pissed down rain on friday arv to end being a pretty cold night, left by 9 am 10 k in crossy got a flat then 9.8 k in seano flipped the green meanie. then another 10 k on my bike started dying and GT monkey fried a plug, got to esk and i had no compression so loaded it up, very sad. rest of the ride was great from the support vehicle and the whole weekend was a winner, great to sit around an annoying smokey campfire and shoot the s**t with like minded individuals.

That was a fun weekend, thanks to everyone that came, pissed down rain on friday arv to end being a pretty cold night, left by 9 am 10 k in crossy got a flat then 9.8 k in seano flipped the green meanie. then another 10 k on my bike started dying and GT monkey fried a plug, got to esk and i had no compression so loaded it up, very sad. rest of the ride was great from the support vehicle and the whole weekend was a winner, great to sit around an annoying smokey campfire and shoot the s**t with like minded individuals.

what bike were you on mate not the new one with the 150 daytona??

any idea what happen to it

Yeah on the new one, 160 k's on the clock. I might give dhz a ring tomorrow (i think that's who dogboy bought it from) and see if they can do anything about it, i wont pull the top end off till i get an answer from them. It has a HC piston and performance cam in it which i dont know if they assembled that at DHZ or if dogboy did. I'll give doggie a ring later when my phone is charged to find out. Maybe it was my fat guts that killed it

Latest posts

Back