crf peg mounts on drz

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks pre sick! wait till u c my pegs, there drz125 pegs so there pre far bak lol thats y i want new ones

a>

There it is :)

shit yeah mate, that looks sweet..

yoshi pipe is mad man , those pegs are franked .

yer thanx bro the pipes mean as fxck sounds sick as 2, the pegs r drz125 1's thats y they r so far back and thats y i wanna c if crf pegs will fit, just looking at my peg mounts i think they might b the same as crf 1's

Nice mate! Yeah I LIKE the Yoshi Pipe :D Hows it run on your Bike? What Model one is it?

If you can, get a Pic up of your Stock DRZ Pegmount so we can see how it looks!

Cheers

Nice mate! Yeah I LIKE the Yoshi Pipe :D Hows it run on your Bike? What Model one is it?

If you can, get a Pic up of your Stock DRZ Pegmount so we can see how it looks!

Cheers

Thanx man, it runs sick, shiit loads of bottom end and all the way through, i'm not entirely sure but i think its the carbon fibre series

I'll take a pic later 2day and put it up k

Sweet As coz Im thinking of buying that style Yoshi Pipe for my CRF50 88 Limited...they have a pretty big diameter Header so I was thinking it might be a bit overkill for an 88...but if it runs Sik on your DRZ it should be Sweet on a 88!

Yeah man No Worries, sounds Good!

Sweet As coz Im thinking of buying that style Yoshi Pipe for my CRF50 88 Limited...they have a pretty big diameter Header so I was thinking it might be a bit overkill for an 88...but if it runs Sik on your DRZ it should be Sweet on a 88!

Yeah man No Worries, sounds Good!

i'd recommend the pipe 2 any1, any day of the week bra

and i decided i'm just gonna bang the stock pegs back on coz there actually a pretty good size

Latest posts

Back