crf150f

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankie123

Reaction score
Im 16 in a couple weeks, 6 foot and between 75-80kg. I know its gonna be a bit small in size, im not going for anything close to a full size to be honest, im just not sure if with my size its gonna struggle. Ill mainly just mucking around on it and going round the farm n that sorta thing. Is it sutible for me.

cheers.

it will definitely suit you and have plenty of power play with, so if you have the coin then go for it, I only dream of having one of them:(

can someone please tell me what kind of mantience is needed for crf150r? is just better to go for the f?

at 16 dude, honestly I think you are looking at the wrong bikes. The 150F is as reliable as the day is long, but pretty slow and heavy, especially for someone your size. If you want that style of bike just to ride around the farm, then go the CRF230. You should really be considering the TTR 250, or even better, a second hand XR250R.

Forget the 150R, at 16 and 6 foot tall, they are a junior motocross bike. If you want a motocrosser, consider a 125 or 250F.

Latest posts

Back