CRF50 build up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear ya, that's what stopped me but I kind of wish I done it now..

quick update to my build - waiting on a fast50s swingarm to arrive in the mail, and new bars to suit the clamps on the zochies. will post some pics once installed

Update

New fast50s swinger, pro tapers, did chain and sprocket. My build has slowed down, planing on some engine work in the near future

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
Looks good mate, your builds really starting to come along. You have got a heap of nice parts there, keep the updates coming!! Are your zokes, KLX110 legs in CRF50 clamps cause I thought the new swing arm would have levelled it out a bit more then it has. The legs also look more like the KLX110 version around top and bottom of the fork tubes but it's kind of hard to tell from the photos.. Keep up the good work mate..

Cheers Gerro, yeah they are klx legs lowered down.. Once it sits on the ground its level i was worried it wouldnt but it feels great to ride just lacking in engine performance !

It's probably just the stand that makes it look like its not level.. What type of rear shock are you running?

Takegawa its no good long term, what rear shock matches zocchies the best?

A fox float is said to be the best for 'A' style swingers, they are super adjustable..

Latest posts

Back