crf50 build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dazza_911

Reaction score
dales crf50 build...

well i bought my crf50 from james (motoxxx) about a month ago and have finally got around to buying stuff haha.
it had:
stregnthened frame
powdercoated black frame and outer fork legs
uni filter
choke mod exhaust mod
fast ace rear shock

before I started
100_0562.jpg

Last edited:
thanks mate, im loving it ay, still waiting for some of the parts to get here but now i cant decide whether to go 88 limited or leave it stock...
ideas any one????

sounds sweet can't wait to see ,

Go limited you won't regret it dude trust me,
I was undecided but it's the best money you'll spend

Good luck

pics

alot of people say theres nothing better then a lounge room build, but they dont know the feeling of a bedroom build haha

100_1297.jpg

100_1298.jpg

stock bars
100_1300.jpg

100_1301.jpg

thanks james, she is coming along nicely. the bar kit makes them look sick ay as soon as i put it on the bike just felt finished lol
im still waiting for afew things to get here but (gear leaver, brake leaver, footpegs, sprocket, chain)
and as for the wink wink lol im getting there just need abit more cash ill let you know.

that bike looks so sick with a bar kit,if i put my bar kit on i woulda kept it DAMMMMNNNN...all u need is a RB tall seat and a 88 kit (wink wink,nudge nudge) and its a perfect looking stocker...

not really a stocker if i put an 88 kit in it now is it lol

well i was hoping to have more pic up by now, but the wonderful (pfft) people at australia post are yet to deliver my new sprocket,chain leavers and tyres =[

well now after a whole lot of stuffing around finally i will be getting my sik50s gear leaver, sik50s break leaver, five-0 38t sprocket, RK chain, and IRC tyres. and next time i buy from kaos50 i get 15% off sano products... thinking i will buy the +1 swinger with that. pics tomorrow after i put it all on. and also I have a new JP tribute tat which ill chuck a pic up in the tattoo thread.
dale

nioce they like giving out discounts i get 20% :)

if your gonna spend the money i would get +2 probably wont even notice the diff with a +1

well its a good way of making us forget the stuffing around haha
i was thinking +2 but im going to be running 10" rim on the front so i thought with a +2 it would be too much height in the rear?

hey there cummin. been abit busy haha and my pegs n bashplate arent here yet so once there on will throw some pics up should be this week some time.

ok so im still waiting on tyres, pegs and bashplate
but i got my leavers on now and am putting a 39t sprocket and RK chain on tomorrow.
also I finally decided that im going 88 limited so when i decide which kit to buy ill be getting that oil pump and clutch springs.
ill probably just run a fast50s speed pipe with it aswell havent looked to hard at pipes yet. any suggestions?
100_0521_00.jpg

100_0524.jpg

100_0527-1.jpg

100_0529-1.jpg

pics are big but i cant be bothered re sizing :S

looking good man im getting 88kit for mine to get it off classic honda australia thats where im geting mine from.how much u wanna spend on the exhaust?

I've been looking on classic honda there limited kit is cheap as its like $350 from memory? Which is good. But as with everything else mini related you get what you pay for so ill probably get a takagawa or kitaco kit.
and with exhaust pipes $500 is the max I would pay. It looks like they seem to all go around the $400 mark anyway.

get the TB over takegawa for sure , all it is is a barrel and piston , They have proven to be RELIABLE as so dont bother spending the extra money... and at only 88cc wont do much to the reliability of a honda

seriosly

well my pegs and bashplate come this week i hope or early next week.
then I think I will take everyones advice and get TB 88 kit and then its done... for a week or 2 haha

ok pegs and bashplate are at the post office, couldn't pic them up today because i didnt finish untill 5 30. =[

but I had another change of heart and this seems to be the go.
im going to get fmf powercore, race cam, and HD clutch springs and keep it a nice stocker.
After that I should be buying rims (black ofcourse) and hd spokes.

Latest posts

Back