crf50 build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gave in and have put my china tall seat on, I was doing wheelies on the weekend and my arse kept sliding off haha so I was going to buy a gripper seat cover for stock seat but it was cheaper and easier to just chuck the china one on.
100_0579.jpg

100_0577.jpg

Last edited:
ive been waiting ages to see it with a bar kit,black flat seat and a dress up kit,and it looks so so sick,wish i didnt sell it haha

looks awsome man,good work

thanks man, im still fighting with myself whether im going to go 88 limited or not I just cant decide haha

just thought I would throw some pics of my new toy, going to clean it up after I finish the crf50, so now the crf50 will be 88 limited, and the xr50 ill clean up and make it a nice stocka just bar kit, springs, uni filter, choke and exhaust mod, race cam and exhaust tip. Pretty much what I was going to do to this one haha

and by the way when I picked it up it didn't have a front guard, so I put the white one on there haha.
100_0578.jpg

Last edited:
that thing is sick how much did you pick it up for???

it becomes addictive lol

truer words have never been spoken haha.
I started the first build and was thinking "shit this costs a lot, im never doing it again." then the chance to do another came along and I jumped at it haha.

does anyone no where to buy these from new as i have seen them on a few bikes and have wanted one for ages i just ordered my red baron seat but would prefer one of these ones......

i no dirt worx in western australia stock tbr stuff but they dont no if they can get one i have to ring back on monday so how much you willing to pay for the one on ebay??

dunno if you want it, its all yours man. Im not in a huge rush on the seat and Im not really bothered with the brand of it. so yer bid away haha

was 1 place called dirtwerx but they dont import TBR 50's gear anymore coz they reckon 50's are dead pffft. i have both TBR and RB seats IMO i like the RB better than the TBR

oh ok so what is better about the rb seat??? the person i spoke to at dirtwerx was just filling in today so they muss not of know that they dont do 50 stuff anymore

i reckon the RB seat is more comfy IMO the TBR is square like a brick.. my ol man bought the last TBR seat dirtwerx had they told him that they wer'nt going to bother stocking 50 stuff coz they had a hard time selling it.

Latest posts

Back