crf50 build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey i know were ya might be able to get kami kit in box thats just been bolted on?,save few $$$??
And 3mths for tyres god dam!!Nezt time just go local bike shop,they odered mine in ,took 2 days,haha

yer im intrested, PMd you.
and yer I wasnt to fussed on tyres, just thought while i was ordering I could order them to and save doing it later on. probably shouldn't have haha.

ok so im sitting here card ready deciding which 88 kit to buy.
To get H/V oil pump H/D clutch springs and stock head 88 kit from classic honda will cost me $480. But to get the kamikaze kit, with clutch springs and oil pump from oz50 will cost $600.
The kami kit is better quality and I like dealing with oz50 as its simple and Craig has never messed me around.
However, quality isn't a huge issue when your only talking about a barrel and piston... ideas????

TB , much and muchness with 88 limited kits. The only downturn is the carb , it aint a genuine jap brand. But when its just the limmo kit you dont need to worry about implications such as flow and the performance of the head etc.

Just go TB , even though I like to use jap brands TB seems preety good and is a fair bit cheaper. Shouldn't be any comprimise in power!

hmm leaning towards TB, but ide prefer the 18mm carb as well. Suppose I will put it down to who replys first, will email craig tonight and if he says its all in stock ill get the kami kit. and if I find out that the TB one is in stock first ill go to it.

if it was me i wouldnt be fussed which kit to go with ,both will make the same power just the diff carbs make the difference

also just thort id say might be picking me up another semi/stocker haha,theres one where i live for 1250 and its got 88 ki,t bar kit, HD springs front and rear so im happy lol

but probly just go the TB mate,i would,did u see that vidoe of mini mullishas? the tb stock head kits ABSOLUTLY rips in hes Z50

if it was me i wouldnt be fussed which kit to go with ,both will make the same power just the diff carbs make the difference

also just thort id say might be picking me up another semi/stocker haha,theres one where i live for 1250 and its got 88 ki,t bar kit, HD springs front and rear so im happy lol

but probly just go the TB mate,i would,did u see that vidoe of mini mullishas? the tb stock head kits ABSOLUTLY rips in hes Z50

Shady's back , I knew you would be back.

Just in time for the hri races dude!

good to hear man! get another build up and running, im going to sleep on it and see who contacts me first. But I think I will go the kami kit if Craig has it in. Because hes to easy to deal with, and his postage is usually only two days.

If you get the bike, definitely through some pics up straight away! its not one of those two on eBay? both selling for $1250? they look pretty sweet.

you gonna be at all the HRI races Unit?

im gonna see how i go but most definately going the first one !

id go the cheapest possible for a limited kit .

Last edited:
Ive had both a Kitaco Hyper comp limited kit...And now since i bought a complete engine a year or so ago im running a TB limited kit. They are really really good. My mates TB limited engine was quicker than my Kitaco i reckon, and my Kitaco engine was very nice and fresh aswell. So i'd go TB cheaper and goes really well.

Its to fun to get out man deffs buy one.
Im gonna get the kamikaze kit I think ill work it out tonight.

still tossing up which 88 kit to buy will probably go TB because like you have all said its only a barrel and piston, I change carb later if I feel i really need it.

so in the mean time im buying afew smaller things.
ASV leaver, hart and huntington graphics on white RB plastics.

well I planned on chucking some updated pics on but, camera USB cord has gone walk-about, so I'll just say that the billet exhaust tip on fleabay is a great idea! lets the pipe breath alot and has a pretty nice sound to it as well! (thanks for the tip saga)

have RB white plastics here now, trying to find the Hart and Huntington graphics is abit hard though. So Ill see how I go. Might end up with five-0 kamikaze graphics and getting custom number boards made.

besides that nothing major is happening, next few things are 88 limited, swing arm and new shock, which will come within this month and next month.

I know where a Set of Hart And Huntington graphics are. At Motocross Madness in Liverpool they had a fresh new set hanging up. You could maybe ring them up and get them shipped?

thanks dude. I dont think I will need to, Im going up to frenzal tomorrow night, so ill duck in there saturday and see if they have them.

thanks unit, will ring him now and see how it goes otherwise ill go to motorcross maddness on saturday

Latest posts

Back