crf50 build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dunno, I couldnt get on to him, by the time I got around to ringing it was 5 30, but im off tomorrow morning so I'll ring then.

Yer he shuts shop around 5pm , hopefully he's got em. They are trick looking graphics thats for sure.

How much did you end up paying for your RB plastics?

unit brother they are both sick kits,i wish i didnt come on this site much because everytime i see somthing good for a crf it makes me want another one haha...

the red baron ones are slick as.good work bruzz

haha,ive got 1.5k sitting in my wallet so dont keep tempting me dazz...lol

Yerrrrr get one. They are cheap as.
I cant stop spending on mine , just bought a fab50s carbon fibre front plate and ignition cover!!!

hey unit can ya give me website where you bought the front plate from man ,
im looking for one ,

get back to me cheeers

pics are working now unit. Both kits look farking sick ay! I think I like the RB ones better but there both sweet!

just got off the phone from andy at EC50, and he is trying to get me a five-0 +2 swinger so will have that if he can get it, and asked about the hart and huntington graphics and thats a no go, discontinued making them, but there is a new style coming out. So I can either wait to see if I like the new style or I was thinking a full custom kit would be the way to go???

got a fox float from steve111, good easy sale thanks mate, new pics up as you can see. shit quality because it being night and all but you get the idea.

new tyres to go on when I burn the shit out of the stockies, and im in the search of a swing arm, andy from EC50 is trying to get me a five-0 +2 but there is none in aus, so he has to order it in, so if anyone has a +2 or +3 swinger they want to sell me, got cash waiting.

100_0671.jpg

100_0672.jpg

100_0673.jpg

100_0674.jpg

Latest posts

Back