crf50 build...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bike hasnt really changed in awhile. Will be getting new graphics and rims this week when I can decide what graphics I want, was thinking fast50s hubs, but I think I will just run stock hubs.

any suggestions for graphics, bike will be running white plastics so I was thinking the white five-0 hurricane graphics or the new Hart and Huntington graphics if they are good.

any suggestions???

Your Build is Looking sweet Dazza!!!

Cant wait to see it with the NEW Graphics :)

Are you planning on keeping it a Stocka?!

Yep, stocka.

Was going to go limited but I don't want to now. Only performance mods (if you want to call them that) HD clutch springs, uni filter, exhaust tip. I might get a speed pipe one day...

Will be getting numbers made up this week to....

def get a speed pipe best for stock sounds sweet still quiet tooo

def get a speed pipe best for stock sounds sweet still quiet tooo

hey saga which would you rate higher the speed pipe, or fmf powercore Ill be buying either one of the two soon both are the same price so I want to get some feedback on them. Ive heard good things about the speed pipe, but Ive heard nearly nothing about the powercore.

powercore's are shit apparantly no better than a stock pipe.

def go the speed pipe i love mine..

got my home job black rims done haha. didnt want HD rims yet because my stockies are holding up fine, so decided to permo them.

100_0692.jpg

100_0693.jpg

100_0694.jpg

Have you guys ran FMF Powercores on your stockers?

My mate has a Powercore on his stock and it runs very well...Ive ridden one with Fast50s speed pipe and the powercore is way better. His thing pulls way better, i like it.

But Fast50s is still ok...Stock pipes are very good still. In just switched my exhaust on my stocker to a Bills pipe (small diameter, good for stockers). Only different you feel is when its reving really hard, i mainly did it just because it sounds cooler hahaha.

Your thing is looking good man, Permanent marker black wheels? I like it for a cheapo job...If it scratches you can just touch it up haha.

yeah, I didnt see the point in spending $500 on new rims when I havent even come close to bending one of the stock rims.

I think wogtaz had a powercore on his bike? but yeah I have only heard mixed reviews about them being good and bad. might just get one and see, if its bad its bad haha.

hey didnt get the rims powdercoated, thats a permanent marker,haha and I didnt do the frame motoxxx did, but my other frame cost me, $120 to get it, forks, and swinger powdercoated. so frame alone would probably be $70 or so.

Dazza, your STOCKA is looking nice as!!! But you Permo'ed the Rims???haha. THat would have taken you a bit of time...how does it hold up on them?!

Looks good anyways ;)

yeah, I didnt see the point in spending $500 on new rims when I havent even come close to bending one of the stock rims.

I think wogtaz had a powercore on his bike? but yeah I have only heard mixed reviews about them being good and bad. might just get one and see, if its bad its bad haha.

Yer i had one on 88lim , it seemed pretty restricted for a 88 ..

and i never had a stock pipe to compare to so i wouldnt no.. id get the fast50s

actually i remember i put it on a lifan140cc for the hell of it lol and it ran alot better then i thought it would and it shot flames!

but yer i got nothing to compare it to.

yeah haha, nah only took like 10 minutes, I didnt see the point in buying new rims yet, ill wait till later to do that. They hold the colour pretty well after a ride and being under the pressure hose.
Thanks wogtaz, I might get a powercore or a speedpipe, Ill get which ever one is going to be easier to get at the time haha.

A Powercore would SUCK on a limited. Wayyy too restricted, it'd be almost like running a stock pipe on a limited.

Try to ride bikes with different pipes...Its a decent amount to spend. And if you dont like it then its kinda annoying hah.

heyy my mate wanna no were u got ya bar kit??
and price? plz
thanks

hey well currently the only part of my bar kit left is the clamp, I have a sano throttle and macneil bars.

but I got it from craig at oz50 for $300 hit him up on oz50.com.au

realised it had been so long since let anyone know whats going on here. did my HSC at the end of last year then schoolies and I havent really been sober untill now haha went for my first ride in seriously 3 months yesterday fun as all hell took some snaps so will have those up later on.

the build slowed down but got a new job now so ill get it back on track

Latest posts

Back