CRF50 engine Torque settings

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy465

Reaction score
hey Yall.

My dog ate my owners manual. I left it on the bus, I never was given it when I bought it. or somtin somtin.

What engine bolt torqe settings do you guys use for the head, internals, cover bolts etc.

or do you just to it up to soitsnotgonnafalloff Ft Lb.

thanks.

Mdub.

lol it aint a rocket ship westy.... i just do it firm but not to tight as they are easy to strip :)

lol it aint a rocket ship westy.... i just do it firm but not to tight as they are easy to strip :)

Yeah that's all I did with mine as well.

If she don't have the right amount of compression then just do them up more. :lol_hitting:

if I put more torque on the bolts will I get more torque out of my engine?

dont hold me to it....BUT i think mr GDFP posted somthing during the last couple of weeks RE torque settings and it had a link to a page that had to tourque settings based on the numbers written on the head of the bolt... now good luck finding it :)

awesome. I will grab a 1" rattle gun from work this arvo and will do my 88cc kit tonight. this thing is gonna pump out like 2000 torques.

Might need to also attach one of those "Excel Wings" to make it controllable with all those tourques :lol_hitting:

i think from memory they are about 10-15ft lbs.. but yeah you can just use a spanner or 1/4 drive socket (nice and short for low leverage) and just not swing of them and do them up in a diagonal sequence..

retention later on, just nip them up after or while the engine is warm..

Latest posts

Back