crf50 style build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12 12 looks so bad lol atleast chuck a 14 on the front if you dont want smaller wheels, two of the same size wheels looks so bad, exept two 10s ha. i recon 10 10 or 10 12 for sure!!

lol, well i have 10 rear which is new but shit quality
a 12 rear which is good quality
and 12 front thrats good quality
and a 14 front thats good quality
so il check it out... if the 12 front is shit il just sell it:)

awsome build matt!!!!!!!!!!!
makes me want to do the same!!!
have you liked what youve done so far?
i think that 12" 12" is a great idea!
keep up the good work matty!

awsome build matt!!!!!!!!!!!
makes me want to do the same!!!
have you liked what youve done so far?
i think that 12" 12" is a great idea!
keep up the good work matty!

thanks mate:D
yep i love it so far!!!
the forks i bort are bigger then expected so i will be parting half a 250 in the classifidieds soon.
after i get a swingarm,forks and a tank i can mostly build it and have it looking like a half bike, but will have to wait for paypal funds to transfer befor i can move too much further...
just some clear painting to do in the meantime:)

just made an awesome discovery!!!:D was about to go to be, when i was thinking about the frame... and what swingarm i need.
then i thort about the alloy frame... then the crf frame then the alloy again. then grabbed the tape measure and my thorts were right!!!
the swingarm from the alloy from fits the crf50 style perfectly. fits fine with the fast ace shock too:D:D
that explains why i couldnt sleep and had to check it out at 4:30 AM!!!
all i need is a new swingarm bolt as this ones too long, will be no problem from the local bolt shop!!!
what you all think of it?? cheers
DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0349.jpg

I think you will find the shock angle is abit to extreme.. ie/ will need a shorter shock.

But if you can get that sorted would look awesome . there the only decent looking china swing arm i reckon.

yeah it does look like it will be too high in the rear, but once its all assembled and rolling youll get a better picture

OK:D
thanks to sean01 we have spark AND a RUNNING ENGINE:D:D
now il grab a bolt for the swinga today hopefully then update with some pics in the next few days!

yeh man, it is floating! and i have been told how comfortable the invis forks are so i think i might even keep em!:p
forks may be on over the weekend but who knows?? haha

so its a hover bike? leest you dont gota keep buying new rear tiers like me lol

Nice one matt cant wait to see how it comes out bro will be sick not to sure on the 12/12 set up as yet i have to agree 10/10 looks right but meh well see :)

Hurry up and finish it :p
haha

Latest posts

Back