Crf50f & Klx110 Graphic Kit Templates

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
Since a few of you have been chasing me for some templates for your mini's to have a shot at designing some graphics I'll post up some of my old template.

NOTE:
- These are not the CORRECT size templates , just mock up's so you can have a play around on

- If you do like your graphics and want them printed , I recomend mxink:

MX INK Australia - Custom Motocross Graphics : Pre-Printed Backgrounds : Leatt Brace Kits : Mini Plates : MX Graphics : Numbers : Backgrounds : Decals : Dirt Bike Graphics Stickers : Dirtbike Graphics : Custom Decals : Decal : Honda Graphics Stickers

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST UP YOUR DESIGNS!
( Make sure you scale them to message boards however!)

Cheers
Louis

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Select which template you desire:
- CRF50F STYLE:

- KLX110 STYLE:
Tommorow!

2) Click on thumbnail
3) click save image as
4) Get editing!

Last edited:
Are mxink even a site sponsor??

I really can't see how there supporting this site or the scene, just another shameless plug hey unit?

Not trying to start anything just saying how I see it.

Nuh they are not , but I gotta see if this site is worth sponsoring?
Hence why sponsor when you get nothing back?

Think of it as a trial , if people are keen then who knows?

All of you want templates , it aint all free so it deserves a plug otherwise Ill remove it.

Pitpro arn't a site sponsor but see how many plugs they get?

Just relax

Well that settles it. Your points a valid and it's not my call whether it should or shouldn't be removed.

cant see why i would be removed,hes only tring to help us out by giving us a chance to make our own graphics and get them onto our bikes,hows that hurting or advertising???

by the way on the picoodoodle site you cant right click then save you have to use the url and open in another window then save..heres the pics so its easier for yas.

f_CRF50FGRAPHm_854e75d.jpg

hmm well unit i just saved em and then opened adobe photoshop and when i went to edit them with this photo it would only let me use grey and black paint brash,to solve the problem i had to open the pic in paint and then save it again then open it in PS and it all worked fine???

your the photoshop guru do ya know WTF! happend haha???

Nuh they are not , but I gotta see if this site is worth sponsoring?
Hence why sponsor when you get nothing back?

Think of it as a trial , if people are keen then who knows?

All of you want templates , it aint all free so it deserves a plug otherwise Ill remove it.

Pitpro aren't a site sponsor but see how many plugs they get?

Just relax

Well first of all you know this site is worth sponsoring and the amount of advertising that this site has to offer can not be given for free. Pitpro are not a site sponsor but everyone that mentions them are customers (or haters) of Pitpro and they are not associated with the company in any way.

We dont do trials because there is no need to. All of our sponsors will tell you how valuable this site has been to there business (and you know this). The templates are a great addition and many members are wanting them but please change the original post without the advertising.

Im not having a go at you because you are one of the most valuable members of this site but we have to enforce the rules otherwise what is the point of being a site sponsor if others can get it for free? Unit if it was anyone else it would have been deleted.

Last edited:
hmm well unit i just saved em and then opened adobe photoshop and when i went to edit them with this photo it would only let me use grey and black paint brash,to solve the problem i had to open the pic in paint and then save it again then open it in PS and it all worked fine???

your the photoshop guru do ya know WTF! happend haha???

with the photoshop is the picture mode in grayscale or rgb?

Last edited:
not sure what your talking about haha,im not real good a PS just learning atm...but i got it sorted just saved it with paint ;)

and its working sweet as now,but man its ahrd to come up with designs that flow and look good,i think ill elave it to the experts (unit_mx) lol...

cheers

Toned it down to keep all parties happy!

Ill look into that tonight Motoxxx

Make sure you save the file into photoshop as PSD.
Also edit in RGB.

Ill dig up my klx ones for ya's

Cheers mate, that looks more suitable and ya still get ya plug in :p. Im sure you can understand the reasons for it though.

Sorry to be a pain in the arse, but that link sends me to: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." - Could you post what phrase/word you searched and I'll plug it in? :)

Thanks Sean!

Latest posts

Back