CRF70 style china build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so i have decided on the parts i will be getting and my mate said i can have the klx china for $220 which i think is a little expenceive for a bike with no motor but thats my opion so i will be buying this:

ENGINE:New 2010 GPX 125CC RACE ENGINE, HIGH COMP PISTON, RACE CAM. One of the quickest 125cc Engine on the Market - DHZ Mini Moto
CARBY:OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby Kit, 1/8 Throttle, UniFilter, 140cc 150cc 160cc - DHZ Mini Moto
WHEELS:Gold Billet Hub 14" Front 12" Rear Rim - DHZ Mini Moto
TYRES:Kenda Carlsbad K772 14" Front 12" Rear Tyre & Tube - DHZ Mini Moto
EXHAUST:Big Bore Twin Exhaust System KLX Frame - DHZ Mini Moto
BARS:PRO TAPER TUCKER ROCKY SE HANDLE BAR XR50 CRF50 - DHZ Mini Moto

Thats only a few things which sould get it going i will upgrade ova time but im also thinking of maybe getting a DHZ 140 dpro but i would like to build my own so any opions would be apprecatied

Excuse my noobish question. But you are building a klx style bike. I see you're using the klx twin exhaust. Have you actually checked to make sure that the exhaust pipe is okay with that engine?

yep it will need modifying.. different header angle.. but he could try one of those useless pipe adapters

Make sure you add up the prices for all the parts you want to get and you will be surprsied at how fast it adds up if your gonna go custom I would highly recommend buying a second hand bike and using that as the core "skeleton" for the build. But as far as buying a complete bike .... if you could save up a bit more I would recommend a brand new dhz or a second hand motovert, pitster or even Dhz. Anyways good luck and keep us posted on your plans.

Carlton

Latest posts

Back