CT110 & Daytona 190f

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are the copper washer's you'll need for the oil cooler banjo fitting's, you need 8x 10mm i/d x 1mm thick minimum, 14mm o/d minimum.
Go to an auto brake place like, All Clutch and Brake, Power Brake's, S.A.Brake & Clutch, ABS or ECBS, Repco, Sprint's and Master even have them.
https://www.masters.com.au/product/900042588/champion-7603-copper-washer-10x14x1mm-3pk
The M10 x 1.25mm pitch, 25mm long banjo bolt's Dassa will have some there for maybe $2 ea? or try the brake shop's for them too, take you oil cooler line's with you to use for the length

So when do we get to hear it make some noise ?

you will want to run at least a 17 front sprocket with the stock rear sprocket
with a 17 front you can get about 110-115 before it starts limit bashing and with a 16 front you will be limiter bashing in 4th before you hit 100km/h

I had my intake manifold and carby facing forwards which didnt leave much room for an oil cooler, i just didnt run on for the short time i had the 190 in, but i wouldnt recomend this

So after 2 months of the bike sitting around in a shop (Race Bike Services) and having basically the manifold fitted properly, and nothing else really, the bike is now back home in the garage where it will stay for a year until I'm home from overseas. One of Dads mates is familiar with the engine and works on bikes so when I'm home he's going to pop over and get it all running in a couple hours he reckons. Safe to say I'll never ever be dealing with DHZ again after this. So keep an eye out for an update in a year with the fastest postie on the road

Gday mate
Hows your project going ?
Shame you had issues with dhz
Took 3 posties down from qld to the blue mtns in 2015.Two of them had 190 in them.One had gbox issues on the way down anyway rang dhz and they let us use there workshop, no charge ,to rebuild gbox and continue on our ride.Sadly the 2nd daytona 190 postie grenaded on our way home,threw a rod and took out everything.
When they are going they are great i prefer a little less power and more reliability out the stocko motor by stroking and boring.
Good luck with your project

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1474802098835.jpg
    FB_IMG_1474802098835.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back