cyclone Yasi

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

largey

Reaction score
Well it heading at me now I reside in tville so if I'm not on for couple of days cause me and my mini got taken to where Dorothy and totto. Went ay hope I find lion man there anyway off topic lol to all north Queensland brothers and sister hang on we in for good on make sure ure all stocked up and have been to bottle shop anyways good luck and may mini riders everywhere stay safe

Lol yea grammar ain't my strong point lol um yea don't worry I have fool proof plan I filled my big esky up with cold beverages and ill hang on tight to that and I tied my mini to me so if all else fails tape esky to skate board and run away from it lol but in all serious nrth qld prepare thanks.

IDQ65002.shtml

yeh good luck largey i hope everyone makes it through all right i get hit by the eye tonight i am ****ting but our dowstairs bathroom is brick and theres steel rods in the brick so thats the safest place and my bike is chained to a metal pole lol hope to be on here in a few days when the power comes back on after the cyclone
good luck to everyone :)

yeh good luck largey i hope everyone makes it through all right i get hit by the eye tonight i am ****ting but our dowstairs bathroom is brick and theres steel rods in the brick so thats the safest place and my bike is chained to a metal pole lol hope to be on here in a few days when the power comes back on after the cyclone
good luck to everyone :)

if your bikes chained to a poll outside... if its strong enough that so call poll will come out of the ground with your bike...

but good luck be SAFE!

Good luck all , got a few relatives and friends up there , its gonna be one big ass mother ****er!

our house is on stilts basically there 10x10 cm poles concreted into the ground that keeps the house off the ground my bike is chained to one under the house so i think it will be safe think......

good luck guys, Australia is thinking of you

stay safe and pre pared

hope to talk to yals all soon ;)

Power out on mobile wind rain trees down water gone stay sage qld

Yes. Anyone in the far north, my thoughts are with you.

Stay safe. and let us know you are O.K. tomorrow.

Logic

starting to get really windy where im at but in townsville and innisfail the destructive winds a only just starting :( so its only going to get worse and its blowing hard at my house ill get in contact when i next can i think the power is going to go out soon lights a flickering kk
stay safe everyone in queensland :)

Latest posts

Back