daytona 150cc DHZ OUTLAW R NEW BATCH

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitsterproAUS

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
hrrrm i like the motors but $2300 seems a bit steep (thats just my opinion) not rubbishing the bike

$2300 is a fair price when you take into account the difference in price between the 160ho and the Daytona

Would go like a rocket, that low mounting of the front caliper would get smashed were i ride.

My caliper mounts the same, looks trick, but boy even the smallest rut poses a problem.

I reckon it's a pretty decent price hey considering adding up all the individual prices to throw this bike together but yeah that front brake I all stuffed up couldn't imagine it lasting long at all. Wonder if it actually comes with the oko and red tip gear lever, you'd thing they'd put the forks sticker on or around the right way hey.

Last edited:
looks the goods, something looks different with the setup, maybe shorter swinga? Something just looks different, looks like it could be quite twitchy in the back end.

I think the sprocket on the engine sits further forward making the chain go over the swing arm at a steeper angle

I like the seat aswell, but would have to change those stickers, they just don't do it for me.

Compare that to a lxr with the anima and the price seems a little more reasonable, is it as good though?

It's actually the longer shock in them that makes the chain sit like that they should have a 280mm shock in them I pulled out the 280 and change to a 290 elka and dnm and that's exactly how mine sits now, I think the picture is warped a tad the wheels don't look fully circular and the front guard looks to long!

thanks guys , we have put alot effort into these bikes , yes uare right the photo shop changes the angle abit ,

me personally i like running the blue swingarm block which lowers the rear end , makes it hook up made and very stable hit the bigger jumps at speed

yeha it prob is im just boas and after riding a pitster im never going back lol

I have the same brake setup on mine (exact same as Carlts) and touch wood i have not smashed it once (that i know of) and its copped a fair bit of trail riding. Although now iv'e said something im sure it'll snap off on my next ride (Murphys law)

arr pister another very nice bike , we received the lastest nitro circus daytona lxr bikes this weekend , carnt wait to see what little changes have been made to the bike this time ,

Loving my LXR nitro circus 150f.... 12 hours on her now still perfect no issues at all ... I brought the roller and motor separate it was the best thing i ever done learned alot about the bike assembling it myself .

Keep up the good work guys you have the best bikes and best service in AUS

Yhea i was happy with all the service until i brought a dud motor and there response was " not their problem" lol, good customer service there lol

Latest posts

Back