Daytona 190cc & 150cc Anima

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Braaap keep trying to sell Michael Bloose race bike with the 190 in it on ebay. but the tight arses keep pulling the add a day before ending all the time.

Braaap keep trying to sell Michael Bloose race bike with the 190 in it on ebay. but the tight arses keep pulling the add a day before ending all the time.

Yeah I was watching it. Hoping to score a bargain and strip it. lol

Availiable to the general consumer and everyday bike rider now, yes. .
Last email from Daytona last week: "The 190 won´t be available until september"
So , whats right now...?? Our "Bonsaicrew" already preordered some and the guys are pretty pissed right now:mad:

Re: Daytona 190cc & 150cc Anima

Yeah so far so good I've got the 150f

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Anybody got the 190 seen it on ebay wondering want they are like to ride against a 184 was thinking of going down the 184 path with my YX150 but might look at the 190 instead

I think you can only go a 170cc kit on a yx150, check dhz's website for the details on tb parts. Even if you could get a 184 I would still go with the 190 instead. It will be much more reliable, have a longer life and is easier to maintain. The bolt holding the thing together feel better and don't strip as easy as yx bolts. I have stripped a few bolts in my yx160.

The daytona also comes with its own cdi with is programmable so you can select the timing of the spark. By changing the timing you can achieve bottom end grunt or more top end grunt. Match this with a pwk 28 carb and your set mate.

Just what I think anyway, lol

Just a little bit of info on the tuning for a 150f

Ive got the 150f with a pe28 / 48mm uni filter with the recommended jetting , needle and throttle valve and its pretty spot on i do find the motor wakes up alot more after half throttle ... ive messed around with the oko 26mm on it as well with mixed results ...

Oko 26 : slightly better botom end and bit more twitchy snappy throttle response but the overall transition from idle to WOT was always rough never really ran 100% no matter what i did .

PE28 : lost a little down low but gained a little better top end , smoother running by a mile and great seamless transition through the whole range of the carby.

I got my Daytona Pe 28mm from DHZ its not setup out of the box but its a genuine jap pe28 and the mainifold that comes with it is useless for a anima i think its a T-rex mani .. i had to change the pilot jet the throttle valve and needle . The pilot jet was easy as they have the same jets as a PWK/OKO and ive got tons of em but the throttle valve / slide and needle were a massive pain to find ... i had to order it from j-parts in japan and it wasn't cheap.

Its sorted Rodney the pe28 is a way better carby top end is insane bottom end is sacrificed slightly due to a lager carb ... i've done point to point runs with both carbs and pe 28 kills it every time . Took it out for a spin this arvo im lovin the 150f

So wanted to see how people are going with their daytonas?? I've heard off a few problems already surfacing..like seizing 150's and a cracked 190. Anyone else seen anything?

Crazy. Sounds like its having a few issues...

Damn the first series bugs, is always great getting them before others but sucks being the guinea pig. I dont hear much up here and i reckon people would be keeping as quiet as possible, once fully bullet proofed evry one will have one just like the 184 kits

Latest posts

Back