Daytona 190cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keen to know if any are in a LXR as yet... not enough guine pigs out there and at $1400 its not a huge amount of money compared to reliability of some TB v2's

fue people starting to get them in now here Braaap, motobike city dhz to name some... im keen for a ride on 1 next year

keen to know if any are in a LXR as yet... not enough guine pigs out there and at $1400 its not a huge amount of money compared to reliability of some TB v2's

fue people starting to get them in now here Braaap, motobike city dhz to name some... im keen for a ride on 1 next year

Styv, I TOLD you at the track to get one for next year. they are KILLER. Only braaap come out with them in bikes, so you need to buy a motor and wack it in your atomik. OR get Brad to shout you one, lol.

ahhhh!! the MR stalker reviels himself LOL! i dont know whats happeneing with atomik and my contract for next year.. they might not want to run another team next year, havent spoken to them about it.. and as you saw i have the trex 150 daytona in the lxr now but with the new barrel piston and ring she doesnt want to start!??

so... in my position now iv already msged brad today seeing how reliable they are and how easy parts are excessable if things go wrong, he did write back saying they were a great motor with **** loads of power and he has givin his a hammering and its fine!! provided you maintaine it well the motor is great.. he also said "better clutch'? which i said do you mean it has one or needs one? so fue things to consider before giong ahead and buying...

NOTHING is for free so brad itsnt shouting this one lol

I'll go see him, I want one too. I'll go talk to him Thursday arvo.

Yes, he rode his in Tassie on weekend, nothing got close to it apparently. Plus Blose won Vegas on a stocker 190!!

Coem on mateeeeeeeeeeee, if you get one, I will

stocker 190... whats brad go in his then?

hahah see if he can cut us a good deal on 2 lol then ill need to find and exhaust aswell

Brads is stock. You cant buy hot up parts for them, yet. Stock is best

Exhaust, use Scalvini. Or braaap have one on their bikes, HUGE diameter pipe.

I also saw a 230 at his shop, hmmmm

230?? Please explain.

Your not wrong it would be a animal GooseMan. Phil it wasnt Brads bike i seen it was Robbie Knee's he is the leader in Tassie Series atm. It was just a practice day the last round of the series was to be at Launceston last saturday but will be this saturday instead.

you have opened a can now phil lol people are blowing there minds

Cant wait to see the look on everyones face when Reefy blows away the 190 Daytonas on his 196 Zonga.

okay ill be looking into it sorry for change of subject

I'm pretty sure these 200tb kits have been around for a while... My dad has a 200tb kit in his motard Pitty for about 1-2years now and in pretty sure there was abit of work in honing to make it work... Hasn't been kicked in the guts for about a year now but she was an ass to kick over!!

oh Robbies bike ok, Brad is spewin Robbie is beating him, hahaha

No, not Daytona 230. It's a Honda based engine I think. But it's not been reliable. The exhaust on it is KILLER though, WOW. I think it has a 70mm plus piston in it, awesome.

Don't worry, I will keep on Paulie and Brad to get it to a track, or I might keep pestering them to sell it to me.

There was a guy at Frankston a few weeks back on a Motovert with the 200 kit, it pulled 2 bike lengths on me on the straight, it was quick. He posted on the forum awhile back about it. He wasn't gonna tell me about his bike cause he thought i was a 16 year old, haha. Good guy, wore the latest cheif chook checker flanny shirt

Latest posts

Back