Deacons new 2012 Crf50 :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon fmxer

Reaction score
Hey all, after talking with a few mates and having a ride on one, I decided to buy one lol always wanted a 50 but never had anyone else who had one, to ride with.

She's a 2012 bog stock beast!
Got it second hand of a father who got it for his daughter, she rode it one weekend,and has only done 1 tank of fuel!!!

First Mod is going to be the norm, pro taper bar kit, then a few other goodies from red Barron, goin to keep in a stocker, and quite so we can ride BMX tracks :) only got one pic atm but here she is
y4u6y3a2.jpg

next race is the 30th june... at parawa.. you girls gonna be there??

Been a while. Got other projects ive been working on.

Mods now are..

*PT Bar kit
*Tall Seat
*white Rear Fender
*Fast 50s HD Fork Springs
*Takagawa Rear Shock.

And now ive just received
Fast 50s

Bash plate
Pegs
Shifter
High Rev CDI
And a Uni Filter.

Il post pics when I fit the new parts :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1391560933399.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1391560933399.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Update. Bike stripped and frame strengthened and peg mount reinforced and custom made cradle. All thanks to my good friend B-rad.

All parts ready to be sand blasted and PCed.
e2ename8.jpg

looking good there deacon !
are those new rims, and what are they worth?
will you be replacing the spokes too ?
i need 1 or 2 10" for my JR50, and i'm pretty sure they are the same as the CRF50 rims (spoke nipples are bigger on the CRF rims)

pfffft ya ride like a lil girl anyway so why do you need to strengthen the frame???

looking good there deacon !
are those new rims, and what are they worth?
will you be replacing the spokes too ?
i need 1 or 2 10" for my JR50, and i'm pretty sure they are the same as the CRF50 rims (spoke nipples are bigger on the CRF rims)
Cheers mate. Nah just stockos but there perfect. Not sure might just use the stock spokes

Damn dude that looks sweet as. Very clean build. Now the fun of getting it dirty!! :)

Latest posts

Back