DHZ 160r Outlaw. You beauty

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweet as man cant wait for the review, i have just apllied for a loan cos i didn't want to wait ages to save for my second outlaw 160r. the missus wasn't very happy with me lol so hopefully i get approved ill have my new beast with the oko and a V2 head next week sometime fingers cossed

yeh the exhaust was definatly a issure from factory.there was meant to be 4 bolts inside that where not there. I bet it was hot to.Glad it was you that picked it up. lol.
The bike goes awsome.I aint a very good rider as you saw but i definatly felt very comfy on it and it handled great.well the suspension did.The factory tyres are shite. I got my scorpions on it now though.
It will take me a while to get used to this bike. when i pulled up at cessnock i had less than a hour on my hour meter since new so i had not ridden it much at all. Ill do a review next week on it to the best of my ability. with some pics aswell.

Hows that review coming mate?

also maybe some pointers on how you installed your head...might benifit a few members thinking of this upgrade.

had to laugh,washed my bike down after cessnock and pulled the plastics off and guess what only one bolt out of 4 still holding the exhaust on,another race and you may have been picking mine up

Hows that review coming mate?

also maybe some pointers on how you installed your head...might benifit a few members thinking of this upgrade.

he gave a few tips in another thread mate..

I have the s35 in my bike and it lacks nothing down low what so ever.. I recomend s35 for sure.
when installing the rockers make sure you put the pins in the correct way.notched out section faces outwards.They are a pain to remove if in wrong as they are not internally threaded like the factory ones.
Use plenty of lube on all the parts.Keep plenty of rags handy. Have all your tools clean and ready to go before you start.
On the tb cam you install it with the 2 cam bolt holes at 3 and 9 o'clock and the little non threaded hole you put at 6 o'clock

Good luck with the loan turbo.Hope you get ya new bike real soon mate.
Ill be attmepting my review after this weekend. Gotta get pics taken.
It is very simple to put the v2 on. Take your time.Make sure you have top dead centre before you Start.put the parts on they same way you took them off. This link that was given to me by sean was very helpful. http://www.miniriders.com.au/motor-tutorials/28151-yx150-160-155z-top-end-build-up-magneto-mod.html

Clunky,How did you get close enough to the track to get to my exhaust? looking for spares??hehe sounds like if that 1 bolt didnt hold on for you there would of been plenty of parts on the track.

i was actually going too try and sell it to you as a spare before you noticed yours was missing,i was yelled at by the marshall to get out and pick it up as it was sitting on the down ramp of the table top

i was actually going too try and sell it to you as a spare before you noticed yours was missing,i was yelled at by the marshall to get out and pick it up as it was sitting on the down ramp of the table top

That marshal is a twit... Not quite as silly as the guy with burnt finger tips though :p

I've done the same thing though, it's instinctive, when you drop something you just reach and grab it... :lol_hitting:

Latest posts

Back