DHZ Big Bore Twin Exhaust System

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
depends on your frame set up Tom, if you check out the DHZ website there is another kit available for other frame set ups.....hope that helps ! :D

Haha!!

Im gonna look stupid now but being English and Blonde i have no idea what "Wackas" is!! lol.

Does This mean "No worries" ...or am i wildly wrong!?
Sorry, gonna take me a little while for me to pick up the Lingo over there! :)

Im gonna be in Brisbane, and i aint a clue where werribee, vic is in relation to my location..
But im trying to get a nice pickup truck / yute or sumit.... so expect to see me and the pitster on Tour! lol.

Tell you what would be legendary... a MiniRiders BBQ!!!! yeeeehaaaaa!!
Then we could all hang out for the day, bit of jumping, bit of help setting bikes up, sharing advice and a BBQ!!!!

Tom :)

It does help DBC, thanks ;0)

I'll ring them once i get my new bike i think... or if i ever see yours, expect me to start taking measurements! lol.

:)

....I'm not sure if it's politically correct to be taking measurements of McDBC....

ba ha ha!!

And yeah mate, "No wackas" means no worries... nail on head. :)

BAHAHAHA trust you to put it like that thump !!!!

but yeah wackas means no worries!

and in relation to brisbane, victoria is approx 20hrs south of flat out driving !!!

so if you plan a trip make sure u dose up on the caffeine !!!

And i agree with you Tom on the BBQ idea......

spewing it dont fit piggy back rear shocks;
come on import guys make it happen!!!

i was always lead to believe something like this

"no fu******* worries"

swapped first two letters so your not cursing
"no wucking forries"

abbreviate it down (lazy aussies)
"no wuckas"

Hahaha I hadnt read it like that till you mentioned it thump*140!! lol

Wasnt how i ment it anyhow :)

Think DBC knew understood me... but i'll watch out of political correctness for future posts! ;)
we'll call that 1-0 to you thump, im gonna watch all your posts like a hawk from now on! :)

For those as mature as thump ;) i'd be measuring the DHZ exhaust for fitment to the LXR.

Crikey!! 20hrs!!!! IMAGINE THAT RIDE ON A PITTY?? hahahahaha.... wonder how much monster energy drinks that would take - Not that they do alot!

Im well up for that once im over and settled.. might have to work out exactly who wants to go..then work out a location thats kinda halfway house to the majority of riders... thats a defo long weekend/stay over job tho!
Would still be a Great Event.. i wonder if i could get me and the bike flown over or sumit. :)

will look into it once im over and stuff

Tom :)

** ahh it see how that works now... "no wackas" - clever that, i just thought you were all random as hell! lol

Last edited:
haha now where is the harm in taking a few measurements :p

*teehee.*

spewing it dont fit piggy back rear shocks;
come on import guys make it happen!!!
i'm working on it... waiting on bits to allow decent pipe bending, looking at making pipes to order.
we'll call that 1-0 to you thump, im gonna watch all your posts like a hawk from now on! :)

lol
Probably a good idea... heh heh... ;)

haha now where is the harm in taking a few measurements :p

*teehee.*

Pomstyle *might* see some harm in it. lol

Latest posts

Back