DHZ Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was about $160 shipped. Came with a heap of mini number plate stickers and a few of their logo stickers which was cool.

Nice, I bet it's going to look good

Thanks guys, should have it in a few weeks. Been getting started on the track for now. Built the upramp for the first step up today... by hand. Didn't get organised enough for an excavator but should be getting that sorted soon.

Been flat out with work and uni lately but got the ball rolling today. Picked up a motow rack and put a deposit on a DHZ160LR at Buzz Bikes ☺

It's here! Better pics to come over the weekend. Putting the new plastics/decals on soon too.
20150618_191523.jpg

So this is where we're at now! Pretty happy with how it turned out.
IMG_20150621_164244.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good buddy you've gotta be happy with how it's turned out, keep the pics coming[emoji106][emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look's tough !
I cant wait to read your review of it.

Might get down to the Buzz Bikes ride day at Parwan this weekend, hopefully have some feedback then!

Dude i helped build that bike haha.
So random haha.

100% get out to ride park this weekend man. Ill be out there with a bunch of my mates.

Whooh Ridepark!!!!! Mad looking bike. Was looking at a graphics kit from those guys for my bike. Good to hear a decent review too.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Koper, How were you able to get the graphics at such a good price? i went to buy a kit for my bike from the same place and it was trying to charge me $230AUD shipped. although it was $170USD. the exchange rate is terrible at the moment...

Latest posts

Back