DHZ Dpro 140 and 160

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh i want to know the same. if im just going to be riding the bike arround the paddock am i better off buying the DPRO over the outlaw? I am never going to race the bike

The Outlaw is way more comfy to ride.
Has a better seating position and the forks and shock are adjustable and work very well.
The DPRO is a very good bike but is not very comfy at all. In my opinion the 2 bikes are not comparable.
Its like comparing a XR8 Falcon to a Corolla.
I would personally buy a 160 which ever bike you choose. Ill almost bet everything on it that if you buy the 140 you will be wanting more power within the 1st week of buying it.

but the 160 outlaw being a race bike do you need to do more matenence and up keep than the dpro?
or are they both for race? (but i wont race it)
thanks

Need same maintenance but the outlaw well be the most comfy and more power

what about just paddock bashing? will the Dpro 160 be ok? can't afford the outlaw

thanks mate, you have been a great help, reading through heaps of threads on parts etc. and i see your name come up constantly. im only just gettin into the minibike scene and im 14

You will love mini bikes. They are very addictive.
Read lots on here and do as much work to your bike as you can without paying anyone to do it for you. Learn as much as you can and it will all pay off when your old like me.

Cheers mate, one question...what does a gripper seat cover do and where could i buy a cheap one?

Gripper seat covers are designed to grip to your butt and not allow you to slide around.
Im not sure that you would need one. I have not heard anyone have any dramas with the factory seat covers. Well I havent had any dramas with the mini bike seats i have sat on. . Anyone that has might like to chime in.

I have Both the 160 Dpro and the 140 outlaw, both of them are awesome bike's with plenty of power,
Im fairly new to riding ( been riding like 4months) and im 21 lol,
I dont even come close to holding the 160dpro throttle wide open haha that thing is a dam little wepon if your learning to ride somewhat lol,
id say get the 140 outlaw, its alot less touchy and more forgiving to ride then the 160dpro and i find it still has more then enough power =D

thanks im still not sure though is the dpro and outlaw same with reliabilty?

Dw about the last question, does the front wheel lift easily on the outlaw 160?
Thanks

lol i know that but is you just go fast does it lift easy without trying

Latest posts

Back