• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DHZ New Sticker Kit: Tell us what you think!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of DHZ's new sticker kit?

• Like it

Votes: 38 88.4%
  • Don't like it

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
good work boys looks good. love the new logo aswell

I don't like it..

I don't like any of the poofy new gear out..

I liked the old one better..

New Metro DHZ70?

i reacon its good, and it is crf70 style i think? haha
the old ones were plan and boring.... but i think it could still be improved

Think its heaps better than there older kit, and yes this is for a crf70 style bike.

hey guys thanks heaps this was a combined effort between LKI and us, we are also doing a crf50 style shortly probly alittle different, personally i like both the genuine honda look and this , this bike was built for our rider matt watson, he recently won the pro class at mudgee, he started the day off on this bike but unfortunatly the bloody clutch nut came loose, all my fault wiith only 2 days to build a bike from a bare frame its a big task,
he ended up on my dohc lxr
cheers
YouTube - high roller pitster pro lxr daytona dohc 150

Last edited:
hey guys thanks heaps this was a combined effort between LKI and us, we are also doing a crf50 style shortly probly alittle different, personally i like both the genuine honda look and this , this bike was built for our rider matt watson, he recently won the pro class at mudgee, he started the day off on this bike but unfortunatly the bloody clutch nut came loose, all my fault wiith only 2 days to build a bike from a bare frame its a big task,
cheers

Nice video :grinning-smiley-003

cheers

sounds like those 160ho's clutch nut seems to come loose pretty easily..... i have heard of a fair few coming loose but nothing loctite couldnt fix

aparently it happens the the 155z to pbk.
We should be careful lol.

i love the stickers!
think there needs to be a couple of designs so every man and his dog doesnt have the same kit. but its awesome!

mad cause iam getin 1 but can u get me a video of the going plese

A bit too much like my old 620:

ktm00086.jpg

Latest posts

Back