DHZ Outlaw Anima 150cc Motard Build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringo

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Well I haven't got much to go on at the moment bar this pic sent by DHZ just before they dropped my new bike into a box and shipped it.

The long wait for it to cross the continent has started, I'll update as I go along!!

1lkh.jpg

Attachments

• DHZ pre packed.JPG
    DHZ pre packed.JPG
    228 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
sweet, hoppefully the motor will stand the test of time eh it would solve the gearbox issues that the other motors have when there bigbore
also love the rims what handgaurds do you have planned for the build?

Last edited:
I ordered it with an auto decomp as a precautionary measure. The 150's are not cracking around the kickstart as far as I know but I thought it was cheap insurance!!

Yeah I love those rims too!! This is the first time I'm thinking about not running bark busters???

So far the parts list with the bike is:
Keihin 28mm pwk
Auto De-Comp
Uni-filter
Handfull of jets
660mm forks instead of the 730's
Twin oil coolers
220mm pitster front brakes

I want to do this one properly!!!

Yeah Tonelli, so far only really cosmetically modified........... So Far!!!

Apparently postie engine mounts are different to CRF/z50/Tonelli/RX/madass. Motovert RX with 150cc+ would be awesome!!

yeah the mounts are slightly different but you drill them and make a bottom mount for durability (i have a fear of smashing my family jules and my sexy hand built motor) maybe it will be too long for a gokart track but i would not mind doing a monoshock conversion on it and maybe some gpx's just so its built to cost

Haha, exactly what I'm doing!!!

I've got 660mm gpx forks and a short 240mm shock with an outlaw swingarm (ride height adjustable x3) all coming with the 190 all to go on the monkey!! I'm going to have to cut the frame brace out behind the battery to go monoshock and fab up another brace.

I think I'd better start another build thread!!! LOL

I just sold my RGV250 race bike and it is funding the whole deal!!

Last edited:
yeah i was going to do a mini like that till i remembered im 6'5 and i could not really use it to commute too much
hell yeah start a build thread ill read the hell out of it

Haha Greeny, yeah like my underwear mate!!

Had to race it together to be presentable/look like a working bike for a display PBAWA had at the state superbike championship on the weekend!!

Been too busy to stop and take some pics!!

6epw.jpg

z0tx.jpg

bfnf.jpg

cvpg.jpg

z4jx.jpg

oojn.jpg

Attachments

• home 5.JPG
    home 5.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 19
  • home2.JPG
    home2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • home1.JPG
    home1.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
  • pwk.JPG
    pwk.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • home 3.JPG
    home 3.JPG
    871.6 KB · Views: 14
  • pbawa.JPG
    pbawa.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
what tyres are you running on this beast?

At the moment the stock CST's. As soon as I've flogged them out I'll be putting on Bridgestone BT601ss if I can find them, because I've never tried them. Otherwise I'll throw on Dunlop TT93's, I can't fault the Dunlops!!!

Last edited:
I'll run the 290mm shock, seems to have good dampening and spring rate!!

I got the 1&1/8th pro tapers on also!

I got it started for the first time last night, man it cracks real hard off idle!! You can hear the potential compared to my old Daytona t-rex 2v.

Obligatory pics:

nv0u.jpg

wdj5.jpg

no1y.jpg

mx8s.jpg

x0pp.jpg

For everyone elses benefit the 240mm shock didn't work, it was sitting lower than a CRF110!!

Mate if you need the risers let me know. I got 2 off Rotn a couple of weeks back, but they won't fit with a 290mm shock (not enough room to squeaze them in as the swingarm wont drop much more than 290mm) Shoot me a PM if your keen.

Cheers mate, but I don't think 10mm is gonna cut it!! I'm now thinking a shock around 270mm?? I think every 10mm at the shock is worth at least 40mm at the wheel. So if I drop from 290 to 270 that's about 80mm in overall ride height. Going from 290 to 240 was an overall drop of about 200mm in seat height!!! :bigcry:

Latest posts

Back