DHZ you done it again

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHZ_XR8cing

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
I would like to share my story of yet another wonderful transaction with Ken from DHZ.
I drove from Newcastle to Kens shop in Sydney last friday to get a 26mm OKO and I wanted to see his shop.When I got there He told me he had sold out of the carbies and the new shipment would be there monday.I explained to him the jets I wanted and that I needed it for the following saturday for racing. Well monday came and no carbies.Same goes for tuesday and wednesday.I was spewing.I Decided id ring him thursday and if they was there I would drive back down to pick it up.Ken told me he recieved them thursday and garaunteed me if he sent it i would get it today.I was on the phone to him at 3.40pm and he reconed id get it next day.I didnt believe him.
At 10am today my carbie arrived at my door correct jets and packaged perfect..Im over the moon with the service im getting from Ken and Hope that everyone buys from him and supports his business. He goes out of his way to make impatient people like me satisfied.

Reactions: pbk
hes service is truly amazing... i have spent thousands with him and its always arriving on time at a great price and really does seem to go out of hes way

btw dont go to the pitbike shop on the central coast called proracer there servie is shit, so overpriced and just dosent seem to give to shits that you wan to buy something from him and dosent seem to know what hes talking about

We got a shop in newcastle that seems pretty good.Its ming 50's at glendale.

yer i have heard good things about them but never been there

they have a strong race team with plenty of riders and they are now a distributor for revoultion mx and i was speaking to the guy at the last race and he was saying that there going to have a modified version of the revolution mx with a few upgrades and sticker kit but will be more expensive

i think i did ... i seen the pro 12" race pritty good competition id love to get back up near those standards.. :) i timed there laps im going back there soon to try my own times by myself. those pitster bikes are in a class of there own ey...or maybe its just the rider

There was 1 Revolution MX in the pro class that I saw.It went well to.Them pitster pro bikes are awsome.Wish I could afford one. The pro riders are great to watch.

DHZ always provides excellent service ... I've spent thousands with them too ...

And the Pitsters are always impressive at Cessnock ...

i had the same experience needed the carby for the weekend and sure enough had the carby by the weekend, and when i was swapping engines casey told me if i had any problems call him and he would sort it for me over the phone, i called him 3 times all throughout the night and he helped me, awesome service and awesome bikes.

We got a shop in newcastle that seems pretty good.Its ming 50's at glendale.

thats where i go for my quick fix for parts, i rekon hes a lil pricey with some things e.g. the red and black billet gear shifter he told me 45$ and from ken its 25$

im bout to thro ken some cash for sum GPX forks and the red annodised brake kit, hes helped me out for a few years now, love his service!!!

need more like him

yeh they are dealers of the Rev mx. They are pricey for parts at this shop and not real keen to help the average bloke for advice either.

ie: if you're going to have a whinge about a store, and give them a negative rep, A: put it in the relative thread, given this thread is about DHZ, and B: keep it to the facts only, with no added bullshit...

ie: if you're going to have a whinge about a store, and give them a negative rep, A: put it in the relative thread, given this thread is about DHZ, and B: keep it to the facts only, with no added bullshit...

are you talking about my comment?

because its all facts just ask some of the locals and they will tell you the same thing

I started This thread to make it be known of a positive experience I had with DHZ and I have positive things to say about other above mentioned shops aswell and im sure that other readers appreciate feedback of mine and other peoples experiences with certain shops so it is my opinion yes and as its what happened to me and other people that have commented on this thread it makes it a fact.

Latest posts

Back