Dirtmax cup october 3rd 2009

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l_fda82e4e75504eb5a3f2b449f2f62699.jpg

SKI JUMP TO STEP UP

There they all are ^^^

Like I said, GET YOUR ENTRIES IN ASAP!!! Rusty has put a lot of time and effort again into providing Mini Racing for us all to enjoy so support him and come and have a good time!!!

Cheers,
Tomy

entries closing next friday no late entries for this meet so get them in

entries close this friday for dirtmax cup entries recieved after friday wont be excepted get them in

Great looking track is this club or track opened on other days other than organised events ??

GET YOUR ENTRIES IN FOR BRAD! Support what he has done for the Sport... Wouldn't want to see this get Cancelled

GET THEM IN FOR HIM

You can send the Entry Forms in to his Email Address: [email protected]

Just Edit it on Word and send it through! Much easeir than worrying about posting it to him etc.

THE MORE THE MERRIER :D

yer as tommy said get there and support the sport.....you dont have to be a great rider do for a bit of fun

hi,WE HAVE 9 RACERS COMING FROM OAKS PERFORMANCE MOTORCYCLES RACING IN ALL CLASSES,WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE MORE PEOPLE COME FROM OUR AREA SOUTH WEST SYDNEY,SHOULD BE A GREAT DAYS RACING,:):)

hi,WE HAVE 9 RACERS COMING FROM OAKS PERFORMANCE MOTORCYCLES RACING IN ALL CLASSES,WE ARE TRYING TO MAKE MORE PEOPLE COME FROM OUR AREA SOUTH WEST SYDNEY,SHOULD BE A GREAT DAYS RACING,:):)

I hope you have ALL your Entry Forms in!

Sounds good...should be a Real Good Day with ENTRIES!!!

I hope you have ALL your Entry Forms in!

Sounds good...should be a Real Good Day with ENTRIES!!!

hey tommy 38

keep me informed with any other track days. The best i could do would be come up and watch but with the long weekend maybe a bit hard to get up there but as i said any other days racing or even for practice would be great. happy to pay for a days ride even just send me a PM

entries close this friday for dirtmax cup get them in or the club will can it and we wont get back in there

hey tommy 38

keep me informed with any other track days. The best i could do would be come up and watch but with the long weekend maybe a bit hard to get up there but as i said any other days racing or even for practice would be great. happy to pay for a days ride even just send me a PM

Yep, will do buddy! Thats alright, just being there would be sweet!

What Mini do you ride?

Ill keep you in the Know, but guys like Rusty P. and HRI wil always keep us Updated with Upcoming possible Races for sure!

Yep, will do buddy! Thats alright, just being there would be sweet!

What Mini do you ride?

Ill keep you in the Know, but guys like Rusty P. and HRI wil always keep us Updated with Upcoming possible Races for sure!

hey mate i ride a pit pro 150 my first son rides orion 140 my second son rides pitpro 125 tyre R my thrid son rides pitpro 90 plus we have a 50cc pocket rocket we are building up and i might be looking at a DHZ 160 in the coming months but we will see

what do you ride??
do ride at nowra at nay time ??

hey mate i ride a pit pro 150 my first son rides orion 140 my second son rides pitpro 125 tyre R my thrid son rides pitpro 90 plus we have a 50cc pocket rocket we are building up and i might be looking at a DHZ 160 in the coming months but we will see

what do you ride??
do ride at nowra at nay time ??

Ha thats Great mate!!! Got the WHOLE FAMILY riding...good to hear and I bet they are ALL Loving it :D

I just recently got a Honda CRF50 88Limited which Im Loving! Real fun Mini to ride haha.

Are you from Nowra? Im from Bermagui, little further South of Nowra haha...got little to none 50 Tracks this way though...but still some spots to put around on!

I'll be there for a lil look around, be of prep for the next one... lol

Heya Brad any chance on some directions for us foreigners....

Is there any girls at all racing? or am I going to be the only one taking on the boys ??

got six girls to race.when u are driving up the pacific hwy u will pass the twin caltex servos take the second exit after that at the sixth set o lights turn left the track is on your right.it is cnr of kanangra dr and pacific hwy gwanalan any dramas give me a buzz 0405726634

Latest posts

Back