Does anyone know about PitRacers? (140cc)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kizza1645

Reaction score
I recently picked up a Pitracer 140cc oil cooled race spec bike.

It goes amazingly fast and has the best take off of any pit bike ive ridden.
Does about 90kph true speed and gets there extremely quickly.

Its got a stock mikuni 30mm carb plus heaps of other interesting stock addons.

Does anyone know about these bikes?

Are they worth much?

Heres some pics and cheers

216677_265355440148055_100000208022056_1277236_2851772_n.jpg

215049_265355496814716_100000208022056_1277237_3598414_n.jpg

photo.php

283976_265355590148040_100000208022056_1277239_532416_n.jpg

283264_265355716814694_100000208022056_1277242_2174057_n.jpg

Looks similar to a pit pro.

Frame will last the occasional jump but nothing too big, Swinger looks to be alloy.

rear shock looks to be generic chinga.

Engine may be a lifan but you never know with china these days. Does it have a I.D. no on it?

Solid bike that'll last if you take care of it. Good bike depending on how much you payed!

Carlton

Looks similar to a pit pro.

Frame will last the occasional jump but nothing too big, Swinger looks to be alloy.

rear shock looks to be generic chinga.

Engine may be a lifan but you never know with china these days. Does it have a I.D. no on it?

Solid bike that'll last if you take care of it. Good bike depending on how much you payed!

Carlton

Yer it has an id number on it, the muffler has no baffle? is this normal?

It seems pretty solid, how much do you reckon its worth?

Depending on the engine condition then the bike would be worth about 400.
get that ID no. and type it into google to see if there is any matches.

i had one a few years ago & it was a piece of junk, lasted about 3 months of riding every other weekend

it dumped most of the oil out of the breather at high revs
forks bottomed out at the sight of a small bump & after a while the rear shock mount on the frame snapped off.. & i was only 55 kg's back then so you wouldn't want to give it much of a hard time if you're over that
mine came with a baffle but it was the first thing taken out, as you only had to take the three bolts off the back of the muffler & it pretty much fell out

yeah its just your average BSE bike, same as what pitpro,atomik and the rest of the mini retailers ran a couple of years ago.
some shops are still selling current models using this frame..

if you put good suspension on it and set it up properly it can do decent jumps...
a mate of mine had a pit boss branded bike like this and it lasted a good 3yrs full on fmx'ing

oh and its running a yx140 engine if ya didnt know

yeah its just your average BSE bike, same as what pitpro,atomik and the rest of the mini retailers ran a couple of years ago.
some shops are still selling current models using this frame..

if you put good suspension on it and set it up properly it can do decent jumps...
a mate of mine had a pit boss branded bike like this and it lasted a good 3yrs full on fmx'ing

oh and its running a yx140 engine if ya didnt know

This bike or your mates?

mini bike

These days not many people like chinees bikes and cause there chinees there not worth as much. But if u put it on ebay you might quiet a bit for it.

yx engines are pretty good, and most the bikes these days are sold with yx or zongshen which is really just a glorified yx engine..

crf50 stickers will fit..

These days not many people like chinees bikes and cause there chinees there not worth as much. But if u put it on ebay you might quiet a bit for it.

Do some research buddy. China bikes are better quality now then ever and fairly popular. Not saying this bike in particular but higher end china's

Latest posts

Back