dont buy cheap tires

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qwerty123

Reaction score
seriously you will save money if you buy good compound tires because they will last way longer.

Image0023.jpg

look at that, just slices through the tire from one days riding

i didn't buy these tires they came with my bike. and they are absolute crap..

Lol you didnt buy em :p you got em with yah bike and the brand is kingyongfudinner

mate, the best thing for that tire is to sit ya bike on a concrete slab, put her in top gear, drop the clutch and watch her smoke!

haha me and him did that last time the tyre was that shit it smoked up the whole street people were comming out of their houses wondering what all the smoke was a total crack up. ill see if he still got the vids haha.!

Smoking out ya neighbours wasn't really what I had in mind but we've all been there I suppose!

haha me and him did that last time the tyre was that shit it smoked up the whole street people were comming out of their houses wondering what all the smoke was a total crack up. ill see if he still got the vids haha.!

doon this, then i started sparking the rim and kept going :D then i stopped when my rim was about to fall apart :p then ebay got me a cheep ass rim :D

hahaha you get what you pay for realy with tires

you can do this to good tires to in the 1st ride u know?
just how you ride them, i usually ride fairly easy for the first few just to make sure im not up for brand newies strait away

Meh we were in year 7. we didnt know the harm we were doing at the time. haha we popped the tyre and dug up the concrete where we did it. haha. then got a $50 ebay chrome rim ;)

And any tyre will get ripped up its all about the terrain where your riding. you dont want to be spinning/shooting shit when your on gravel and rocky terrain dirts okay.

just buy compounds that will last the longest and give best performance that suit where you ride,

any rocks get super hard tires

Latest posts

Back