Dpro 160 assembly troubles

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looneyboy89

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a DHZ DPro 160, got out
of the box/cage and started putting it together.
Got up to putting the front wheel on and am having
troubles with the axle.

The unthreaded end of the axle doesn't fit into the
hole in the forks. I've looked at the diagrams on DHZ
and it isn't helping.
Will post up photos if needed

Cheers, ben

have you tried the axle in the fork legs by it self.. ie; with no wheel.

i on occasions have had a small mark on axles which needed filing off..

may sound stupid but are u putting it in the right side as they are often smaller on one side of the fork leg

Make sure ur not using the dummy axle supplied that fixes the bike into the cage.
you may have to use a flat blade screw driver to open the hole up a little.

It's in the right side, according to the diagram on dhz site.
Ok I'll try with a screwdriver, the dummy axle used to hold the bike in place during shipping is too thin anyway, I did try using it lol.
Yeah I have tried with no wheel, I will try again tomorrow to say how I went, I'll post pictures up if it's still not working.

So I got in contact with dhz and sent them some pics, the axle that was supplied is for the crf 70 style bikes and are sending me a new axle tomorrow.

So I got in contact with dhz and sent them some pics, the axle that was supplied is for the crf 70 style bikes and are sending me a new axle tomorrow.

Gald its working now. You'll have to update us on how the bike goes when you get it going! Post some videos on youtube even? Make sure if you do post them you call the what the bike is actually called! lol (DHZ bike) ;D Cant wait till I get my DHZ DPRO 160! :D

Latest posts

Back