Dream 50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my dream fifty...

206_million_dollars.jpg

Fifty Million!

lol same prob here AND
That my parents would F**KING kill me cos ma bro bought a 07 crf50 for $800 and they are ready to murder him over bars lol

Yeah aye. List would go on and on with mods etc.
My old man is sweet he gave me all the $$$$ for my bike :)

haha , yeah their sweet , just he had everything when he was young so he wants us to be the same lol.
but man imagine that money in above photo , i could do with that , i want to build more bikes haha :)

I liked the look of that 50 mil! so I wondered what a billion would look like...

Yep.. Even more impressive!!
*thats 12 pallets with 10million $100 notes.. they stand aprox 100cm high(about the height of a kitchen counter top)

OneBillion.jpg

so to keep it on the '50' topic..

edit: resized...
thefinger.gif

50billion.jpg

Last edited:
changesubject.jpg

my ideal fiddy would have to be an original Zed, early model if possible, underslung pipe, 140 cammed and flatslided, with my golfbuggy/esky on the side.
it appears to be the only way i can see a way around making a golf course an mx track... :D

I would have to have atleast 6 different Minis . with all the money in the world i couldnt just pick one.

i have the 2 bikes i could ever need & use with the time i have for riding these days

Latest posts

Back