Dunlop TT92 + RX

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where can we get the wider rims and those dunlop tyres from?

Dabomb do yer mind getting a pic or 2 from the front prospectice to see the area between teh forks and the tire pweeesee :)
look mintt man!
for my RX im getting one of these headlights and making a new mount to pull its tighter aginst the
forks/headset Acerbis LED Vision : HAI Bike Shop sorry about the link!!

hey bloke
there's a bit of clearance from the forks, but a small amount from the for guards as u will see in the photos, nothing to worry about just as long as u get the right size wheels.

frontwheels1.jpg

frontwheels2.jpg

Headlights good!

yeahh thats sick man, though i wonder if the RX 50 forks would rub because the only diffrance with the RX 50 is the forks arnt zokkies, and ofc the engine. and i was looking at mine and its got very little area between the tire and the fork guards
and yeah im helaaaa excited ay

and i see you've taken your chain guard off, the first time i rode my RX and got pulled i got fined for that :(

lol ye mine didnt come with one cause it was second hand, had to buy one for me P's test on this sunday.

ya guessed they were 12s but more interested in width and profile coz i dont wana second guess because fitment is so good at the front and rear that i dont want to buy 3 different types to find the 'right' one since dabomb has found it already
=)

thanks for that!

interesting... the width of the front is lower than the factory 110 tyre

also is it possible for you dabomb to get pics of the clearance on the rear wheels?
is it possible to fit an even bigger tyre on?

yo dabomb is your rear wheel 12" / 2.50?

yes, yes it is.

thanks for that!

interesting... the width of the front is lower than the factory 110 tyre

that may be true but those stocko tyres are crap.

also is it possible for you dabomb to get pics of the clearance on the rear wheels?
is it possible to fit an even bigger tyre on?

ye ill grab some photos.

And no you cant fit a larger wheel/tyre unless you have a longer swingarm than the stock one.
theres about 10mm clearenace between the rear tyre and the lower shock mount on the swingarm!

Last edited:
hahaah thanks for those pics mate!
just had a look at dunlop site and that is pretty much the only sizes you can get in the tt92...n most other big name sticky street tyres also

in reference to the front tyre, i was just commenting on how the stock tyre is has a wider width but these smaller width tyres fill out the front area between the shocks so much better!

im trying to find a similar sized tyre with a better wear rating because the bike is ridden more like a daily... still... loving your efforts and thanks for all the help!

Id be interested to know how it handles because going to wide in the rear can make turning in and laying the bike over almost impossible to do with confidence at higher speeds?
As tough as it does look i think ill stay with my 120 rear as that handles pretty good.

Latest posts

Back