Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too bad a buy at $500.00 bucks. The Atomik fuse 160cc's are a nice looking bike in mo. Wonder what sorta quality the parts and finish is?

atomik 160cc | eBay

$%28KGrHqJHJBYE9BQIjohjBPSy+yWLIg%7E%7E60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqJHJBYE9BQIjohjBPSy+yWLIg%7E%7E60_3.JPG

they look pretty good hey,
i just picked up a 12/2010 Fuse 125, the frame and accessories are exactly the same, just the motor is smaller, and non oil cooled.
and mine was under half that price too.
they feel solid, fairly light too, cro-mo frame, comfy seat, nice height etc
now i just need to find a cheapish bigger motor for it

^^^ I had my eye on that one! SO annoyed nothing like that ever arrives in Brisbane!

just hope it was you that stole it lol

'Twas me indeed :)

Busy weekend as the GF is hoping to set the inaugural Aus Women's Decathlon record... Will hopefully be picking it up early in the week, perhaps Monday arvo. I'm working Monday morning; can anyone say triple time? One day will almost pay for the bike, hehe :D

I was extremely surprised that no one else was sitting on it, lurking in the shadows, waiting to snipe.

... That reminds me, I need to pack up the tent :p

^ Congrats man, an awesome bargain indeed, I got my eye on a bike atm, so will let you peeps know how she goes :D

MATE, how would you even find a ebay listing like that lol ... you have even more spare time than me it seems!! :)
Have you seen how much of a POST ***** i am at the moment......... Hope my brain settles soon and i get some more work:banplease: + I do like my fish and tanks, already own a 4ft 320ltr and 5ft 450ltr. There the one thing my mrs doesn't mind me spending money on ;)

Latest posts

Back