Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can i be granted the power to delete this post. ^^^^^ because it stinks. hehe

Last edited:
Aww I wouldn't say that, I got my DHZ for an absolute bargain thanks to this thread :)

Motorbike Pitster Pro LXR 160R | eBay

What ya think of this, pretty good I think!

The rear subframe centreline doesn't line up with the rear wheel centreline OR the bar clamp centreline (check on your screen with a string) ! The subframe appears to be bent to the right and twisted . It sticks out like dogs nutz :D . You can see one side of the seat good but not the other side ...

Last edited:
**** wow, how'd i miss that lol. you'd think if you where tryin to sell a dodgy broken bike you wouldn't picture the broken bit lol. Must have had a fairly serious crash to bend an lxr, makes ya wonder what else is wrong with it??

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Thumpster 125cc pit bike | eBay

Thumpy fair good price,

$(KGrHqNHJFYFBsStjOtNBQl1)ocY5Q~~60_12.JPG

I think its the real deal, has the trademark alloy frame, colour scheme and thumpstar markings on the clamps.

all thumpstars were still made in china.... not USA like claimed in that ebay add

It's a genuine Thumpstar but they're made in China not the USA as stated above ... As can be seen , it has stood the test of time .

Latest posts

Back