Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it needs more than just rings...**** nearly got the ****ing firebrigade called
exhasut is attached with a cloths hanger and muffler putty sealing th epipe to head because of v2 port

sikko x2 refunded me but cost me fuel,time and headaches
not really happy but mehh ..im not taking any ones word no more

it needs more than just rings...**** nearly got the ****ing firebrigade called
exhasut is attached with a cloths hanger and muffler putty sealing th epipe to head because of v2 port

sikko x2 refunded me but cost me fuel,time and headaches
not really happy but mehh ..im not taking any ones word no more

i was seriously looking at buying that, glad i didnt put a bid in on it. sounds like a bush mechanic put it together if its a s bad as you say spoonta68

well for me to bail on a 750 doller psto with v2 and fruit is saying its bad lol

good point lol. i wouldnt have seen it before purchase either, as i would of just got it shipped down here to tas. thanks for posting your experiance and saving me a heap of cash and head aches. I also noticed the oil cooler looks like its cable tied on, that should of told me all i needed to no really lol

im glad i could be of assistance mate lol
if it arrived in the condition it was in ..well lets say you would of had words lol :p

1973 Yamaha GT50, registerable, current bid $265, Vic
Yamaha Mini Bike | eBay

PY50, china, with a long fornt pipe ? current bid $250, Vic
PW 50 Mini Bike | eBay

2x 1972? Kawasaki KV 75's , current bid $385, NSW
Kawasaki KV MT 75 Mini Bike in Lismore, NSW | eBay

Honda Z50 sidecar/golf cart, $50 Vic
Honda Z50 Mini Bike Side Cart Golf Clubs Sidecart Sidekart Kart Only in Donvale, VIC | eBay

neat Honda Z50A?, will go for a bit NSW
Honda Z50 Z50A Z50M Z50J Mini Trail Monkey Bike OLD Mini Bike | eBay

Holy hell batman that z50 is wicked!!

Wouldn't mind the white z50 that had the side cart on it as well.

Wow I would if I was in Melbourne....Adelaide has junk on ebay...hardly any pitties at all. Just got myself this for $400 from a facebook buy/sell/swap site! Pretty sure the guy has NO IDEA what its actually worth, nor does anyone else :D 125 big bore oil cooled lifan. Unless the front end has been changed then its got marzocchi forks on it too :D
DMX-Pro-140cc-Pit-Bike.jpg

that is a Promotional/Advertising pic yeah ?

most likely Marzocchi copys, and what big bore, 54mm ?
but it is still a good deal, very clean etc DNM rear shock by the looks of i, and Kenda Carlsbad tyres

Yep promo pic this is the actual bike! I saw the motor and almost fell off my chair, guy only lives around the corner is coming to bring it around tomorrow, at least I have something to compare it to now....might have to see if I can turn a profit from the one I just built....see how we go! This is also one of the reasons I got out of bikes, was nice to have a bit of money in the bank :/ just couldnt resist.... MYDMX.jpg

Yep that looks more like it!

Nice find!

So not the marzocchi suspension but its got a mikuni 26mm carby, big bore lifan race motor,race ignition, not a dodgy frame, I'm sure everything else is pretty ok-ish quality too, like the headset, levers etc. Safe to say my bike addiction has kicked in once again. I will give it a good look over and make sure there are no cracks or dents or anything in the frame, and engine housing...It looks really clean in that photo of it! Now I know what its RRP was I might be able to get him down to 350 ;)

no race ignition either, just CDI like your TDR,
the china Mikuni is a 22mm, but it has a 26mm opening at the manifold end.

ask him if it has ever jumped out of gear before ?
and check it kicks over smoothly too.

also it has or has had a fuel leak, see it running down the cylinder under the carby ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back