Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a big wheel 17/14, and the engine i'm pretty sure is only a 140cc going by the clutch cover.

Yeah I know, I'm still keeping my eye out for a 'bargain' 140-160 as per your advice, not that I could afford it...the frame in the big wheel is junk but that motor looks pretty fresh...still a bit expensive just for the motor! There are a couple of half decent looking 140s on gumtree atm but most of them are a little expensive....

that loks nice, I hate when people don't tension thier chains, gives teh impression they don't look after it. Also is it just me or is that subframe bent?

yeah, that rear on pic makes it look like it's hanging to the left a little ?

Thats either subframe...but to me it looks like the swingarm?....Look at how the rear wheel lines up to the headstem of the bike...something is NOT right....

Actually look at how the rear sprocket and the front sprocket are lining up, the chain is loose but there shouldnt be anywhere near that amount of gap...that things been crashed hard!

Last edited:
I think by 'had very little use' he means I tried to do something awesome but I suck and now I need to sell the bike to pay for all the screws the surgeons put in my legs....

i just zoomed in on that pic again, you can see the rear axle isn't sitting straight.
it's throwing out the front/rear sprocket alignment .

the the axle bolt head on the left is sitting 40mm from the back of the swingarm.
the axle nut on the r/h side is sitting 20mm from the back of the swingarm

the other thing that is making it look wierd is the bike is on it's stand, so leaning to the left
but the photographer is looking straight forward,
if he took one step to the left, and took the shot, you'd see the frame is straight but the rear wheel needs aligning.

i just zoomed in on that pic again, you can see the rear axle isn't sitting straight.
it's throwing out the front/rear sprocket alignment .

the the axle bolt head on the left is sitting 40mm from the back of the swingarm.
the axle nut on the r/h side is sitting 20mm from the back of the swingarm

the other thing that is making it look wierd is the bike is on it's stand, so leaning to the left
but the photographer is looking straight forward,
if he took one step to the left, and took the shot, you'd see the frame is straight but the rear wheel needs aligning.
so its only worth 400 if that...??

yeah that's right,
coz it cost's about $500 to line the back wheel up straight in the swingarm nowdays, lol

Latest posts

Back