Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thinks it's pretty good. But I'm from sa so every thing interstate seems a bargain:(

I know right :/ You could make a packet with a truck and a few grand go over to victoria buy a couple of cheap lxr's/decent bikes bring them back and sell them all for another $200-500 on top of what you paid! The TDR went in 6hrs simply because it was a complete and fresh bike from gumtree...People are 'watching' so anything decent for a decent price goes within 24hrs :/ I was super lucky to get the big wheel. Only reason was because he had no photos up and it sounded a little to good to be true!

I wish I had a little more money:( Been seeing a few good bikes for a low price just lately.
Here's one...
09 ninja 250R for sell | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Adelaide City - North Adelaide | 1043442757

I hear Commonwealth Bank is offering a $2000 overdraft on a business account for $10 in fees per quarter. Obviously if you're over drawn they're going to charge you interest....still if you need to buy a bike and get something going for a profit. All you need is an ABN and a credit rating!! Not that it would be a good thing to overdraw $2000 and not have the means to pay it back!! :thumbup:

Has anyone taken this gamble? Looks ok I guess, only $120 and the AUD is moving strongly against the USD atm, so within a week or two should be around $100 shipped...thinking seriously about something like this! Obviously our steel prices are a little inflated :/

500 Pound Steel Cargo Carrier CAR Truck SUV Hitch Mount Rack Tubular 2" Receiver | eBay

If I had something like that I could potentially carry 5 or 6 bikes plus camping gear!! No rego needed like a trailer either! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Depends on your max towball weight for your car, you might be able to carry 1 or 2 small bikes and a bit of gear depending on your towbar

Depends on your max towball weight for your car, you might be able to carry 1 or 2 small bikes and a bit of gear depending on your towbar

Sorry blurry as but it says tow ball weight 150kg....dw I have a real tow bar....So my two pit pros are only 70kg gross weight each putting me 10kgs under the max tow ball weight! :thumbup:

^^ what about the weight of the rack?

You make a good point! Well I'm thinking if I buy that me and Craig might be able to 'upgrade' it a bit to make sure its strong enough! Pretty sure that tow bar can carry more than that...I put it on and I'd doubt that it'll break, its made of 10mm thick tubular steel....

Oh just so no one gets confused. I'm saying I can carry 3 in the tray and maybe 2 on the back :thumbup: not 5 on the rack!!!!

Oh and its a 1 ton ute so weight of 5 bikes will be less than half of that :thumbup:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back