Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
twin pipes look trick as, I wouldn't call that a bargain tho

im putting a brand new motovert expert on ebay in a few days guys, in melb, thought id show you's just because, its seriously not even a week old, had 2 rides, one 20 mins running in, 2nd 10 mins of going around the streets coz i wanted to ride it! on its 1st tank of fuel still, goes for its first free servfice at the motovert dealer i boguht it off after its 2nd tank, got normal 3 months warenty minus 1 week 2morrow! go to motorvert.com.au, buy online and expext to pay 2800, this is brand new condition. ill take 1800cash, nothing lower, thats what ill be setting the starting bid at! call or sms 0401359310 if interested or keep your eyes out on ebay during or after the weekend! cheers

its really built just for bush tracks and motorcross, not what i want or need, im going to have to spend alot more, it really is perfect condition and i have run it in properly expecting to keep it, even ordered monster sticker kit and plastics off ebay for it, u could blow it up on pourpose and get a new motor from warrenty if u really wanted to, its never been jumped just a flat paddok and roads in melb, 2 right hand drifts in the wet into my street, few endo's and one little mono but didnt do it again coz i did want to have to hold high revs y its still on its first tank,

this is no bullshit, just in a rush to get what i want and need! got the recepts, warenty, tool kit, stock airfilter, i pretty much screwed my self over, im over it and think its a fair deal

Pit bike kids DHZ has alot more parts on it than what he has said.

Everytime i go to his house he has ordered more parts.
That bike has been looked after very very well and has been built strong.
So much time and effort has gone into that bike.

are you serious... you sell these crap machines... or did you just buy it...
the same shtbox is being sold over here for around $400aud

these types of bikes are the reason most mx tracks knock back pit bikes.
any retailer selling these bikes should be locked up...

and wats so special about the power output(Power: Wheelies in 2nd and 3rd gear!!) dreamer
and 55mph....id like to see tht on a factory 1....maybe 55kph

Ew course I don't sell em, and I definatley wouldn't buy one.
Put its pretty funny when they measure there the power in what gear the bike can do wheelies in.

yeh it's funny I guess they got complaints from the unfortunate buyers thinking they would be 12hp lol
isn't there an ebay idiots thread or some thing like that?

Nah lol, IM not selling them.
If I had one I might pay someone to take it off my hands but luckly for me I don't

yeah there is a thread for ebay shtters,
i though he was selling them because this is the thread for passing on bargins..

Latest posts

Back