Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha same bike as mine, its not 200 horse powwer, its 200 Rear Wheel KW hahaahahah jk.

not sure where he is getting the 200 from, im pretty sure its a 250 zongshen. some people are just clueless

not sure where he is getting the 200 from, im pretty sure its a 250 zongshen. some people are just clueless

some of them came out as zhongshen 200cc's. there are also some other bikes that have the upright lifan 150. lifan also makes upright 200cc engines, some of them were in the hummers

some of them came out as zhongshen 200cc's. there are also some other bikes that have the upright lifan 150. lifan also makes upright 200cc engines, some of them were in the hummers

ahk, i knew they made the upright 200cc but didnt think they put them in the hummers, every hummer i have seen has been 250.
never seen an upright lifan 150 though :S

cheap electric mountain bike anyone ?
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/williamstown/other-motorcycles-scooters/stealth-bomber/1035922667

$_20.JPG

^^^^ That sir is dead set epic.

Love it. So clean for it's age. One of the best I have seen.

yeh, it took my breath away for a moment there. only one owner.....i tell ya, if i had the money i would be getting that thing in a heartbeat. you can tell its been owned by an enthusiast. i love seeing bikes that people really love, u can see it in the bike :)

if the bike is all original, and immaculate like that one, they are worth it.
but it's worth only as much as someone is willing to pay...

it would be nice to think it is worth big dollars, but then you couldn't sell it as nobody would want to pay that much.

it could take a long time to sell, maybe a collector from Japan, or a senior member from Yamaha Australia/Japan
or someone with a big bike collection....

i'm always seeing rough IT465/IT490's for sale, they can get around $3500, and need a lot of work to retore.

Latest posts

Back