Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm always seeing rough IT465/IT490's for sale, they can get around $3500, and need a lot of work to retore.

Ahh man the old IT's. Now they were beast of a bike that's why they hold there value.

Could tractor up anything and still go hard at full noise. Went riding with a bloke that was on a 490 and he kept up with brand new bikes no prob's.

Selling a 500 2smoke is a hard thing to do, 500's are an acquired taste i think. They will still scare the crap outa the most experienced riders and if a new rider was to buy one they usually get sold not long after. That happened to my best mate and his 98 KX500. I'd buy one as a garage show piece and bring out on a special occasion haha

the forks on the 'vert could be worth that much if they are any good ?

i'm pretty sure that PW50 for sale is a 1994 model,
unless it is a '99, and has had older plastics/decals forks and shocks fitted to it.
but i doubt it

this is a brand new 1995 model PW50, they changed the fork colour, shock springs andrims

image.php

if you buy one new atm, you get a free Yamaha Helmet Cam too

Yamaha%2520Camera_1.jpg

yeah saw them a while ago, iirc the Italian military were going to buy some
check out some of the videos for them on youtube

On second thought what happens if your fanging along and doing a mono you slam the front brakes on?

Yeah its all hydro static quite amazing.. different frame etc really cool

These have been around for years.

The front only pulls about 25% and the back the rest.

Really good for sand riding.

Latest posts

Back