Ebay / Gumtree bargains !!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turkey go there and get the VIN, But seriously be careful...
I am 99% sure that it's stolen.
I see his selling some iphones on Gumtree, before he had an iPhone 5 for $150 that needed to be 'restored'. Now his got iPhone 4's up that need to be 'restored'
I repair and resell iPhones to make some spare cash and everyone will know that to restore an iPhone takes around 1-2 minutes. He will be selling these stolen iPhones that cannot be restored without the original owners login details for the iphone.

UPDATE: I sent him a text and he said it's a fake ad with his number on it, He said it's his mate 'trying to get at him'

Rofl....hahaha bloody internet....can't trust anyone....if its to good to be true it probably is!

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well that is one weird way on getting back on someone lol

Nah some of my mates do this stuff!! Put up lost bird posters with someone's number just for a laugh....

Sent from my WT19i using Tapatalk

"Hey mate, I put your RM 125 for Sale for ****s and giggles and you number as well"

I am like

Are-you-serious-.jpg

I've also seen a 'free 50cc 4-wheeler' on gumtree that was her ex boyfriend

a mate paid $3400 for his sons 2004 YZ85, they go pretty well too
you can get a big bore kit to take them out to 105cc, or bore/stroker kits that go to 112c+ as well.
around $800 for the latter

you would get that for about 900, he has been trying to sell it on facebook for ages. think i even saw it advertised on there for 900 so might get it even cheaper...... no good for me tho, need to get these other bikes done or id buy it

a mate paid $3400 for his sons 2004 YZ85, they go pretty well too
you can get a big bore kit to take them out to 105cc, or bore/stroker kits that go to 112c+ as well.
around $800 for the latter

yea, you cant beat yamaha for their 2t's, they just go the hardest. i wouldnt mind a yz250, but money wont allow that at this stage.

thinking about that 85, anybody know what they are comparable power wise to? never riden an mx 80cc 2 stroke before, is it much more then my ds80 at all?

yeah they go hard, but are pretty small bikes, somewhere in between your DS80 and say a RM125 2 stroke

mates son has been riding for lots of years, and he thought they went really well.
when they came riding with us one time, he thought it would whip my ITs' butt, so did his dad.
i had to show them how well the IT200 (26hp) went when we got there, it shut them up from then on.

the YZ85 will almost keep up with my IT200 up to about 105kmph, i'd be 6-8 bike lengths infront in 6th gear
then he runs out of revs, mine tops out at 130kmph

i havnt ridden a yz85, but have ridden a kx85. the kx was ok, powerband was punchy, but little to no bottom end at all.

When money permits il hopefully be buying a 00-05 yz125 as i want a new project and have a bunch of parts for them. So hope fully i can pick up a cheap one. Saw one in bits for 500 and that was a 02.
Also now im getting into mx riding id love a bike just to take to tracks.
So fingers crossed i can pick up one cheap.

thanks guys, was affraid about the bottom end power, kinda wanted that for the hills and sick wheelie's:cool:
will probably set up to either a 250f or a 125 2 stroke. Already got a crf100 (120) midsize to ride around so now I need a full size. Or and the pitty aswell, can't forget the pitty.

Latest posts

Back